Thread Rating:
Town v Barnsley match thread
To be fair Mirf, if the keeper comes for it then he has to get it.

It's funny how we see the games differently, on Saturday I thought VLP was lucky not to get subbed. I thought he was largely anonymous and looked tired when he did get the ball. When Wells got subbed he didn't look happy and I recall saying to my mate "he's probably wondering why he's getting hauled off instead of VLP"

I thought it was a cracking derby game and Barnsley surprised me at just how decent they looked. Every cross and long throw into the box had us worried and once the equaliser went in they had us on the ropes and Wagner knew it, it didn't take him long to get the subs on to try and steady the game and get our foot back on the ball.
(20-08-2016, 18:29)Lord Snooty Wrote: I knew Hogg would start scoring when I backed him for a fiver a goal.

Get it marked up,  Shep. Smile

Done
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Savour it whilst you're there! It might not last. In fact it probably won't, good things rarely do. But the joy is that it just might, and though everyone is looking at Wednesday and Leeds as the Yorkshire clubs with Premier League potential there's no reason Huddersfield can't relive the glory days and prove you can be giants in more than one sport.

There's more to Huddersfield than James Mason and Harold Wilson. James Mason was pretty good though.
SHEP_HTAFC, Amelia Chaffinch, Lord Snooty like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »