Thread Rating:
Town v Barnsley match thread
i am increasingly nervous about this game and im not sure why....oh wait we're Huddersfeild and this is exactly the kind of game that trips us up
There's a lad I've never seen before stood next to me, travelled today from Lille. His train fare must have cost more than his season ticket.

Terrific 1-2 and finish by Loewe by the way.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Top, top, top of the league..... even if it only lasts for a day, what a feeling?
Well done guys, cheered me up a bit to see you on top of the table after our rubbish today. Keep it going!
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
Herzliche Glückwünsche!
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
Don't know what that means but will take it as a compliment!
Thanks lads.

I knew Hogg would start scoring when I backed him for a fiver a goal.

Get it marked up, Shep. Smile

And another magic substitution scorer.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
great win, not great by town but they dug in and got a win, sign of a good team is the ability to not play well and win

Getting late goals is no fluke either , its a direct result of the way Wagner and his team have done , they have created a proper squad where the bench actually makes a difference to the games and every substitution Wagner makes is a positive one with a definite plan in mind, all of town points have been earned by a goal scored by a sub. that's not luck that's tactics ( although i would never have guessed Hogg would score)

Combine that with Town probably being the fittest team in the division means they can find that extra gear when needed and keep going until the final whistle

above all that there is an overriding feeling that both Management and Players actually care.

we havent had any of these things for years
Lord Snooty and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
It means congratulations AmChaff. The Germans are not ones for using one word where two or three will do. Devon Thumb up
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

13 new players and we're top of the league, 13 new players and we're top of the league. I hope our lot don't gel because if we do we could become awful. Brighton's bubble burst, they let two in. Town's defensive bubble of conceding goals since February remains intact. Thumb up Sub's that score goals? Oooood a thunked that one up except Herr Wagner? Keep it up boys, keep it up. Thumb up Big Grin
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »