Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 28/12/15
Correct me hibeejim, but I don't recall any thread in which the word excuses was ever used in the post match comments/threads. I recall various criticisms of certain Hibs players etc and the colossal errors that were made but excuses??? I'd challenge any arsehole, sectarian Rangers fan that the behaviour on their own Rangers boards is far more extreme and excuse riddled than on this moderate Sportsbabble board on which we are just informally discussing where Stubbs and Hibs got it wrong on the day. We did indeed previously stuff the Rangers on our own patch and it should've been a thrashing by the way - they were well beaten and the 2-1 score line was flattering TBF. IMO we'll do it again but there's a good bit of hard graft and stabilisation to be done before that home match takes place.

(30-12-2015, 14:31)supercooper Wrote: Season ticket holder Jim can you say the same? Or are you one of the walk up fair weather fans, that jumps ship at the first sign. Perhaps if some of the views on here were balanced they may have been discussed 0762. Your big brothers served up a treat of a bigotfest against Hearts yet not a peep from you on that. Your own fans at queen street st singing IRA songs but not a peep on that. And for the stupid fans that did indulge in certain words, i have no time for that but the majority sung up to our knees in EBT'S, but that wouldn't work into your mantra. perhaps start a thread for that very subject, rather than using it as  deflection tactics for your sides humbling.

What a laughable comment/criticism coming from a Rangers fan!! Laugh  A short memory indeed when attendances at Ibrox were 'thin on the ground' not so long ago!! What a joke!! Laugh Laugh  Rangers - definitely a club full of glory hunters as we've previously observed by the sudden miniscule attendances when the 'going got tough'!! Laugh YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS HA HA HA! Laugh
(30-12-2015, 15:35)0762 Wrote: Correct me hibeejim, but I don't recall any thread in which the word excuses was ever used in the post match comments/threads. I recall various criticisms of certain Hibs players etc and the colossal errors that were made but excuses??? I'd challenge any arsehole, sectarian Rangers fan that the behaviour on their own Rangers boards is far more extreme and excuse riddled than on this moderate Sportsbabble board on which we are just informally discussing where Stubbs and Hibs got it wrong on the day. We did indeed previously stuff the Rangers on our own patch and it should've been a thrashing by the way - they were well beaten and the 2-1 score line was flattering TBF. IMO we'll do it again but there's a good bit of hard graft and stabilisation to be done before that home match takes place.

(30-12-2015, 14:31)supercooper Wrote: Season ticket holder Jim can you say the same? Or are you one of the walk up fair weather fans, that jumps ship at the first sign. Perhaps if some of the views on here were balanced they may have been discussed 0762. Your big brothers served up a treat of a bigotfest against Hearts yet not a peep from you on that. Your own fans at queen street st singing IRA songs but not a peep on that. And for the stupid fans that did indulge in certain words, i have no time for that but the majority sung up to our knees in EBT'S, but that wouldn't work into your mantra. perhaps start a thread for that very subject, rather than using it as  deflection tactics for your sides humbling.

What a laughable comment/criticism coming from a Rangers fan!! Laugh  A short memory indeed when attendances at Ibrox were 'thin on the ground' not so long ago!! What a joke!! Laugh Laugh  Rangers - definitely a club full of glory hunters as we've previously observed by the sudden miniscule attendances when the 'going got tough'!! Laugh  YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS HA HA HA! Laugh

You're deluded. I would imagine that our lowest attendance of the season would be on a par with your highest.

What constitutes "thin on the ground"? Our poorly attended games would fill your wee stadium to capacity.
'your big brothers'  Laugh the hibs support detests celtic ffs. I will say that i watched that game though and i heard very little from what is usually a pretty heated fixture from either support that comes close to what was being sung by a 'minority' at ibrox 

'hibs fans singing ira songs' -  Laugh Laugh 

'the majority sang up to our knees in EBTs' -  Did they aye ? I could hear  loud and clear stubbs being called a 'fenian bastard' ,billy boys with original lyrics,singing in the chapel,fathers advice,simply the best with add ons etc. Basically a marty mcfly job back to the bad old days. Murray and bain at least tried to do something about the problem,remains to see what kingco/spfl will do about it.

Looking at the rangers forums after most of them were boasting they sang the original lyrics 'loud and proud' So spare me the pish that this was some kind of 'sting'. That's just insulting dude.
0762 likes this post
http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/club_reco...ndance.php

About 50% capacity as average attendance year on year.

http://www.fitbastats.com/rangers/club_r...ndance.php

About 80% capacity year on year.
Jim were you at Queen st? and as for glory hunting there were mitigating circumstances for the drop in attendances. Christ your piss poor support didn't even back your side, In the 2nd leg off the playoffs last Season wait till Falkirk pull a few points clear of you and the desertion will start again. Perhaps if Stubbs manages to punt Cummings then it may start earlier.
What happened to the 20 per cent who disappeared? Also certain cup attendances were never exactly heart stopping either - lotsa empty seats counted on tv on quite a few occasions! It's not a perfect scenario and the supercooper insinuaion is a stupid one as usual!

(30-12-2015, 16:53)supercooper Wrote: Jim were you at Queen st? and as for glory hunting there were mitigating circumstances for the drop in attendances. Christ your piss poor support didn't even back your side, In the 2nd leg off the playoffs last Season wait till Falkirk pull a few points clear of you and the desertion will start again. Perhaps if Stubbs manages to punt Cummings then it may start earlier.

You are an ill-informed c####t supercooper. You don't know anything about the inner workings of Hibs FC - So you should shut it and stop banging on about a minor incident in Queen Street Station that was perpetrated quite a while ago by Hibs casuals, a violent group that had been officially banned by Hibs FC years ago and that policy has not changed. You are referring to a group of supporters that represents about 0.015245% of the Hibs fan base and they are banned - IT'S MINISCULE!!!!! You are clearly trying to use a cheap, ill-informed argument to deflect from the real criticism of your own football club that fully revealed it's sectarian probs for all to hear and see on Monday afternoon - at least acknowledge it you irritating shit FFS! THERE'S ONLY ONE MAIN OFFENDER IN THIS DEBATE AND IT'S NOT HIBS FC AND ALSO NOTED STILL NO CONDEMNATION OF THE CRASS SECTARIAN BEHAVIOUR AT IBROX ,FROM MR COOPER OR OUR SANCTIMONIOUS PLUM MR WORTHING!!! THAT SAYS IT ALL FOR ME!! Thumb down Thumb down
Lastly well said in your last thread hibeejim and both deluded c####ts have the audacity to insinuate delusion on other sane posters who are stating the facts - a f####g joke and both fittingly attached to an appropriate shity footie club - a good match up!! Thumb down Thumb down
hibeejim21 likes this post
(30-12-2015, 16:53)supercooper Wrote: Jim were you at Queen st? and as for glory hunting there were mitigating circumstances for the drop in attendances. Christ your piss poor support didn't even back your side, In the 2nd leg off the playoffs last Season wait till Falkirk pull a few points clear of you and the desertion will start again. Perhaps if Stubbs manages to punt Cummings then it may start earlier.

Deluded bunch, SC. Tiny ground and they still rattle around in it. Out lowest attendance is generally better than their highest.

Hibs - if only they had some glory to hunt.
Fyvie banned for 2 games......correct decision in my opinion. Need to cut this type of shite out the game.
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
The day i hear hibs fans belting out irish rebel songs at the games,or songs supporting terrorists is the day i pack in going to the football. Its just not something you encounter at hibs and hertz are banning fans that try and bring any of that divisive shite to the matches.

I can honestly say i haven't heard our fans sing those songs v rangers or anyone else - ever.
0762 and like this post
(30-12-2015, 17:23)TheWorthinGer Wrote:

Deluded bunch, SC. Tiny ground and they still rattle around in it. Out lowest attendance is generally better than their highest.

Hibs - if only they had some glory to hunt.

No more glory for Glasgow Rangers FC any more, no more GRFC - teeeeee heeeeeeee!!!! Tongue

Anyway nothing constructive or condemning or apologetic to say WorthingGer? Well f###k off then! I think your true colours are well and truly exposed! You're just too much of a coward to even admit your sectarian affiliation - an absolute shocker, a backer of a hate crime! F####k off!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »