Thread Rating:
Charlton Athletic v Huddersfield Town
Well deserved. Best team throughout. Patient game. Nick it at the death. Perfect away performance. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
How the hell do Brizzle wipe the floor with us then lose 1-2 at home to Millwall?
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(11-12-2019, 00:00)theo_luddite Wrote: How the hell do Brizzle wipe the floor with us then lose 1-2 at home to Millwall?

Millwall are very good with set pieces. That's something we really need to improve on. Sky commentator said last night that we haven't scored from one all season. And apart from the penalties, I couldn't think of any to disagree with him.
What's strange about that is that the Cowleys apparently had a good reputation for good set pieces at Lincoln. What's gone wrong?
It's a shame our top goalscorer has to take the corners.
(11-12-2019, 14:54)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: It's a shame our top goalscorer has to take the corners.

I'll tell you what else is a shame. The abuse aimed at our top goalscorer by the Charlton fans.
Wankers!
Worst of all is the tweet someone sent, and highlighted by Karlan himself, won't repeat what it said, but it was disgusting.  Angry
Seen it, beggars belief really. Doh

I thought Charlton fans cared about their club and football? Whilst a bad owner can shake your belief there really is no excuse for the behavior of Charlton fans in general last night towards Karlan Grant and that one particularly sad individual on Twatter who really needs to get out of his mum's attic more often.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »