Thread Rating:
Celtic v Rangers, Sun 2 Sept, KO 12 noon
Booting a guy who's on the ground in the ribs: not a red card

The Aberdeen boy Fouling a guy 45 yards out with covering defenders behind you: red card.

Welcome to the SFA. A masonic cadre devoted to all things rangers, I'd love to know what referees were on that panel but I can harbour a guess.
Derek McInnes now "slamming into" the incompetency of the SFA ref panel after that red card to Mikey Devlin being upheld. Great! It's time that more n more footie people criticised what is going on and particularly the inconsistency and perceived bias towards one particular footie club!!
(12-09-2018, 12:11)0762 Wrote: Derek McInnes now "slamming into" the incompetency of the SFA ref panel after that red card to Mikey Devlin being upheld. Great! It's time that more n more footie people criticised what is going on and particularly the inconsistency and perceived bias towards one particular footie club!!

It was a ludicrous decision,and i understand mcinnes's anger.

I think he's wrong about it not being about "bias" though.
(07-09-2018, 11:33)hibeejim21 Wrote: Booting a guy who's on the ground in the ribs: not a red card

The Aberdeen boy Fouling a guy 45 yards out with covering defenders behind you: red card.

Welcome to the SFA. A masonic cadre devoted to all things rangers, I'd love to know what referees were on that panel but I can harbour a guess.

And also worth noting who was the Dons' match ref? Aye! None other than our "friend", the unretired Craig Thomson.
Brendan Rodgers and Craig Gordon on the ref panel's case today on SSN. Great! Sending out that message is "just the ticket" - WE ARE WATCHING YOU BECAUSE SOMETHING IS NOT QUITE RIGHT WITH THIS PROCESS!
Stevie Clarke cited as well, hilarious. Gerrard can basically go around calling clubs and referees cheats and get no sanction at all.

The game in Scotland is so bent its unreal.
0762 likes this post
Hear, hear! That's the message I'm receiving from this with Gerrard being "untouchable" in the eyes of the "infiltrators" who have infested the ranks of the SFA! Impartial!!???? Are they f### and I reckon lotsa footie people are realising that fact and spotting the discrepancies!
I think we would all agree that there needs to be a level of consistency within the governing bodies when it comes to interpreting the rules and punishments. It should make no difference if you are Gerard,Rogers or the manager of the bottom team in Division 3 the rules must be applied evenly and fairly. That`s not the case now but it has to be in the future.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »