WBA vs Bournemouth - Match Thread
Phhhheeeewww
Great last save by Foz.
Bit lucky today.
What's Jimmy Mac doing in the squad?
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
40 points......in February?? Us??
AMAZING! Thumb up Big Grin
40 points and so soon in the season - this is the level of change TP has brought to the club. Have to hand it to him, the ground work has been done, the results more frequent and now hopefully in the summer 2-3 signing will bring a few more goals.
40 that is all Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Another good win, Livermore looked brilliant in front of the defence again and it was great to have Evans back in defence. I know not everyone likes him but I find it hard not to admire Mclean's work rate, him and Rondon absolutely ran their bollocks off. Chadli was class too.
(23-02-2017, 17:21)talkSAFT Wrote: Where's Bournemouth Baggie lately? Has he absconded to The Cherries? I miss his input.
Do you know, Beefy???

He was moving house last time i got in touch I will try to contact him and let him no your all missing him ....
That's if he hasn't done something stupid like change his phone number to avoid me Rolleyes
BBB likes this post
(25-02-2017, 19:09)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(23-02-2017, 17:21)talkSAFT Wrote: Where's Bournemouth Baggie lately? Has he absconded to The Cherries? I miss his input.
Do you know, Beefy???

He was moving house last time i got in touch I will try to contact him and let him no your all missing him ....
That's if he hasn't done something stupid like change his phone number to avoid me  Rolleyes

Um... you do realise he posted on this thread this morning? Smile

Good win yet again, though we were a bit off the pace in the second half. If we can keep this up till season's end we should finally break 50 points for the first time, and it's great to still be in touching distance of Everton for the time being, too. Great stuff from Albion all round.
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
(25-02-2017, 19:07)betterthanbaird Wrote: Another good win, Livermore looked brilliant in front of the defence again and it was great to have Evans back in defence. I know not everyone likes him but I find it hard not to admire Mclean's work rate, him and Rondon absolutely ran their bollocks off. Chadli was class too.

Bairdy, nobody can criticise McLean for effort and commitment. Trouble is he's not skilful enough for my liking and unlike Chadli, Mozza, Brunty and co, he can't see or make a killing pass. Good to have on the bench though.

Smile
(25-02-2017, 17:24)Baggievicar Wrote: Well, this is a merry little spell. Is this what it's like to support a normal football club instead of the Baggies?

Just what I was thinking earlier on, vicar. Are we now developing this steely glint and ability to overcome going behind and then see games out against opposition around and below us? It's become our forte this season.
(25-02-2017, 19:18)Ska Wrote:
(25-02-2017, 19:09)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
Do you know, Beefy???

That's if he hasn't done something stupid like change his phone number to avoid me  Rolleyes

Um... you do realise he posted on this thread this morning?  Smile

Good win yet again, though we were a bit off the pace in the second half.  If we can keep this up till season's end we should finally break 50 points for the first time, and it's great to still be in touching distance of Everton for the time being, too.  Great stuff from Albion all round.

How did i miss that Doh

Bloody Talksaft's fault Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »