Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 28/12/15
I'm no fishing mate just the truth,it's just the same as that xxxx Lafferty it's just bad news.
(30-12-2015, 17:48)0762 Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 17:23)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 16:53)supercooper Wrote: Jim were you at Queen st? and as for glory hunting there were mitigating circumstances for the drop in attendances. Christ your piss poor support didn't even back your side, In the 2nd leg off the playoffs last Season wait till Falkirk pull a few points clear of you and the desertion will start again. Perhaps if Stubbs manages to punt Cummings then it may start earlier.

Deluded bunch, SC. Tiny ground and they still rattle around in it. Out lowest attendance is generally better than their highest.

Hibs - if only they had some glory to hunt.

No more glory for Glasgow Rangers FC any more, no more GRFC - teeeeee heeeeeeee!!!! Tongue

Anyway nothing constructive or condemning or apologetic to say WorthingGer? Well f###k off then! I think your true colours are well and truly exposed! You're just too much of a coward to even admit your sectarian affiliation - an absolute shocker, a backer of a hate crime! F####k off!!

I'm sorry you're such a sad, deluded, rancourous, Lego munching, sanctimonious twat.

There you go: constructive, condemning and apologetic.

Now, are you sure about this use of 'affiliation'?

(30-12-2015, 18:02)0762 Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 17:31)exeterhibby Wrote: Fyvie banned for 2 games......correct decision in my opinion. Need to cut this type of shite out the game.

Rangers appealing Halliday's red card which still should not be rescinded - forget the no head butt argument, he retaliated aggressively with contact and that offence is still a straight red card. The rule is clear and there's tv footage to show that Halliday retaliated in kind - absolutely no argument! I'll scream to the heavens if he walks away from a deserved 3 match ban. I've refed matches in the past and the rule is clear when it comes to retaliation and it's irritating listening to people in pro footie occasionally trying to change this fundamental rule to suit their own motives!

How Will anyone know if you scream - you're like a phukkin fish wife constantly.

(30-12-2015, 18:27)0762 Wrote: Yep! I absolutely agree. If he gets away with this offence, I certainly intend to send a letter of complaint to the SFA re a massive error of judgement. We'll see how it goes - IMO it's an easy judgement on clear retaliation at any level of footie!

Can you not just phone them and let them listen to your constant whining?
(30-12-2015, 20:02)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 17:48)0762 Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 17:23)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 16:53)supercooper Wrote: Jim were you at Queen st? and as for glory hunting there were mitigating circumstances for the drop in attendances. Christ your piss poor support didn't even back your side, In the 2nd leg off the playoffs last Season wait till Falkirk pull a few points clear of you and the desertion will start again. Perhaps if Stubbs manages to punt Cummings then it may start earlier.

Deluded bunch, SC. Tiny ground and they still rattle around in it. Out lowest attendance is generally better than their highest.

Hibs - if only they had some glory to hunt.

No more glory for Glasgow Rangers FC any more, no more GRFC - teeeeee heeeeeeee!!!! Tongue

Anyway nothing constructive or condemning or apologetic to say WorthingGer? Well f###k off then! I think your true colours are well and truly exposed! You're just too much of a coward to even admit your sectarian affiliation - an absolute shocker, a backer of a hate crime! F####k off!!

I'm sorry you're such a sad, deluded, rancourous, Lego munching, sanctimonious twat.

There you go: constructive, condemning and apologetic.

Now, are you sure about this use of 'affiliation'?

(30-12-2015, 18:02)0762 Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 17:31)exeterhibby Wrote: Fyvie banned for 2 games......correct decision in my opinion. Need to cut this type of shite out the game.

Rangers appealing Halliday's red card which still should not be rescinded - forget the no head butt argument, he retaliated aggressively with contact and that offence is still a straight red card. The rule is clear and there's tv footage to show that Halliday retaliated in kind - absolutely no argument! I'll scream to the heavens if he walks away from a deserved 3 match ban. I've refed matches in the past and the rule is clear when it comes to retaliation and it's irritating listening to people in pro footie occasionally trying to change this fundamental rule to suit their own motives!

How Will anyone know if you scream - you're like a phukkin fish wife constantly.

(30-12-2015, 18:27)0762 Wrote: Yep! I absolutely agree. If he gets away with this offence, I certainly intend to send a letter of complaint to the SFA re a massive error of judgement. We'll see how it goes - IMO it's an easy judgement on clear retaliation at any level of footie!

Can you not just phone them and let them listen to your constant whining?
Awwwww! I've clearly hit a chord with Mr sectarian sympathising Worthing. The poor diddums is ecstatic with name calling expletives etc - ha ha ha Laugh Laugh   You're trying far too hard Mr sectarian sympathising Worthing - a fecking sad joke of a demented Rangers fan trying to irritate as usual!! Laughable! Laugh Laugh  I honestly wish your family, your wife (if you've got one) and others could read the drivel that you're writing on this board. Come on Worthing - GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND COPIES OF YOUR SHIT THREADS TO THEM AND LET THEM DEAL WITH YOU, YOU SAD TWAT OF A PERSON AND AN OLD GIT TO BOOT!! Laugh  Laugh Your shit threads belie your old age - a fecking giveaway!! Laugh Laugh
Good lord, you've got tourettes - repeating things that other people have just said is one of the more obvious symptoms.

Or it could just evidence your complete lack of originality.

Remember what I said about shouting?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »