Thread Rating:
The Owls v Reading SBC Match Thread
This ref couldn't have helped them any more but we are utter shit
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It doesn't matter anyway ..we were never going to get anywhere after gifting a goal in the first 25 minutes ..again !!!!!!!!!
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
BOOOOO!!!!!

Another shite performance.
"God Save the King."
Strange I feel no anger as it was expected I can't even get a semi for Wednesday anymore ..

Self castration !!!
Maddix likes this post
(15-02-2020, 18:53)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: And if that was a penalty then even I will admit the EFL have an agenda

It was a definite pen.
Disgraceful
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(15-02-2020, 18:58)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(15-02-2020, 18:53)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: And if that was a penalty then even I will admit the EFL have an agenda

It was a definite pen.

Having watched it again ....IT WAS !!.. but I am still left thinking the EFL have an issue watching some of these decisions
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(15-02-2020, 18:58)Imre varadi Wrote: Strange I feel no anger as it was expected I can't even get a semi for Wednesday anymore ..

Self castration !!!

I've been numb to them for well over a year now Imre. I just don't give a f'uck about them at all. It's just morbid curiosity that makes me check in on their games now and then.
and complicated
Ratings can't be arsed !!

Monk. 0 picked a pile of shit and got punished on the usual 25 minute mark again ! I don't see us ever going forward with monk but we can't trust the clown of a chairman to bring any better in ...so it suicide here we come !

We are now 13pts above the dropzone and 9pts of the playoffs .

Birmingham away next were we have won once in the last God knows how long !
Then it's Charlton at home in the midweek were we hardly ever win either !
Followed by man city in the new month of March !

Not much to look forward to here I'm afraid !
At this rate we wont need a points deduction from the EFL to get relegated, we are doing a great job on our own.

Our last 5 home games, Pld 5 W 0 D 1 L 4 F 1 A 11.

March is looking a fun month, after City anihilate us in the Cup, we play 4 of the current top 7, Brentford, Forest, Bristol & WBA.

Pub league here we come.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »