Thread Rating:
Prediction League Results/Tables Week 30
Who Voted In The COMITTEE
I Never Got To Vote
Would Never Have Voted Beefy In Anyway
@Kristien 1965
It’s a dictatorship (hopefully benevolent) not a democracy. Committee membership comes without pay, sacrifice of weekends and having to frequently correspond with Beefy. Volunteers are welcome!
They say that ignorance is bliss - no wonder so many people are happy.
(31-03-2019, 22:51)Zinman Wrote: It’s a dictatorship (hopefully benevolent) not a democracy. Committee membership comes without pay, sacrifice of weekends and having to frequently correspond with Beefy. Volunteers are welcome!

looked interesting till you mentioned corresponding with beefy
i`ll pass
Thumb down Thumb down
@Kristien 1965
Not true you all love me Rolleyes Wink Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(01-04-2019, 00:44)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Not true you all love me  Rolleyes  Wink  Thumb up

I love you!!

But then you do pay me to be on the committee and agree with you!! Whistle
Beefy 1965 likes this post
(31-03-2019, 19:21)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote:
(31-03-2019, 19:05)Stairs Wrote: I idea what the problem was that caused the down time. Naturally very sorry, but hopefully it has been addressed.

Both Marks and myself are super busy. I am going to programme a software robot to log in every hour whilst my laptop is active and notify me if it can’t log on.

At least during the week that will catch any problems and at weekends I am more likely to be logged on personally to chat and look for comments and match updates.

If you had subscribed to the system errors thread, you would have known there were problems before the two instances when it totally went down.
You’d think so, but not true.

I try at least, as a fan, to take a look daily, if not twice daily, at what is going on re West Brom and I saw the SQL error and notified Mark.

He reacted quickly, as he always does, and thought it had been addressed. Obviously it was not the end of it and when I have noticed the problem I have made him aware against.

I was out of the country for 24hrs and clearly for a chunk of that unaware and no matter how many notifications would have made a difference in that period.

Emailing me at sportsbabble@gmail.com is now the most direct route and I have these mails coming to my work outlook on my mobile and flagged to show up with a red background to ensure I see them.

But in til Mark tells me otherwise, I don’t believe we know what causes the problem and it might be triggered again!
(01-04-2019, 03:37)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 00:44)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Not true you all love me  Rolleyes  Wink  Thumb up

I love you!!

But then you do pay me to be on the committee and agree with you!! Whistle

Just don't mention being paid more than Bomber or Zinny Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »