Thread Rating:
Prediction League Results/Tables Week 29
Sorry guys,
I had every intention of submitting my predictions for this week, hence why I messaged beefy asking for future fixtures!

However, the reason I didn't manage this weeks predictions and the reason I needed future fixtures is I've only gone and got married ay I - most stressful yet amazing day of my life, so I'm sure you all understand how and why I forgot Laugh

Beefy, I'll send my predictions for the future tonight ?

(18-03-2019, 23:08)TheFunkyJoker Wrote: Sorry guys,
I had every intention of submitting my predictions for this week, hence why I messaged beefy asking for future fixtures!

However, the reason I didn't manage this weeks predictions and the reason I needed future fixtures is I've only gone and got married ay I - most stressful yet amazing day of my life, so I'm sure you all understand how and why I forgot Laugh

you don`t know what your doing
you don`t know what your doing

seriously though i did it myself a few months ago
congratulations to you and(dare i say it) Mrs Joker
TheFunkyJoker likes this post
@Kristien 1965
(18-03-2019, 23:08)TheFunkyJoker Wrote: Sorry guys,

Congrats mate finally an honest man Rolleyes

Hope missing a week hasn't harmed your league position too much Doh
Beefy 1965 likes this post
Probably helped him Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Congratulations Joker to you and the new Mrs Joker, hope you have a long and happy union, my wife and I are still in the honeymoon period ...... We celebrate our thirtieth wedding anniversary in May.
Ffs Joker, get your priorities right!

Oh, congratulations.
Beefy 1965 likes this post
They say that ignorance is bliss - no wonder so many people are happy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »