Thread Rating:
Brentford vs WBA - Match Thread
I wonder what the chances are now of Shan getting the job until the end of the season.

2 wins, 4 goals and 2 clean sheets will have Jenkins rubbing his hands together in preparation of getting a new contract ready.
Good points made on the posts above re Johnson and Edwards, who almost CERTAINLY wouldn't have played under BD.
Did I see Mozza on the team sheet? Seen nothing of the game - how diddydoo (with apologies to Rolf Harris)?

Again, with Harper & Edwards being backed up by the more experienced midfielders like Mozza, Brunty, Hollahan (note I'm not saying Livermore), that section could be a lot worse
There you go now I can throw my prediction in the ring. 1 Shan’s the man. 2 out of 2 wins 100% guarantees he gets the job till end of season coz he’s the perfect fit. Won’t cost us a penny no contract required already on the books easy peasy as befits our way of doing business. The perfect get out clause 2 we’re going to get villa in the play offs and they will knock us out you saw it here first folks
Two wins on the bounce with clean sheets will do our confidence no harm, and with Sheffield United winning at Leeds the table suddenly looks a lot better. Factor in we don’t play any of the top teams again, and our trickiest game is now Derby away last game of the season, if we stick with James Shan, and with the luck we’re having, then I don’t see why it’s not possible to win all eight of our remaining fixtures. But to get auto promotion, we need two of the top three teams to have a collapse. Not too much to ask for!
6pts - 2 wins - 2 clean sheets - who cares who the manager is,  I'm happy to be winning. .again Big Grin
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
(16-03-2019, 19:18)4evaabaggie Wrote: Another three points stolen ......... two clean sheets though. If we can get eight more we might just steal our way into the greed league ahead of a derby style humiliation next year.

The seals nightmare scenario is still on, they have scrapped into sixth, couldn't stand losing to the vile in the playoffs ........ Derby and Bristol City can save us from a hellish summer.

Too true 4evaa, my heart could not take it, the Dingles last year and the Vile this, especially as they will probably have to beat us to do it. Isn't it 3rd v 6th and 4th v 5th in the semi's, home and away (highest finishing team away in the first leg).
(16-03-2019, 20:37)valpayne Wrote: There you go now I can throw my prediction in the ring. 1 Shan’s the man. 2 out of 2 wins 100% guarantees he gets the job till end of season coz he’s the perfect fit. Won’t cost us a penny no contract required already on the books easy peasy as befits our way of doing business. The perfect get out clause 2 we’re going to get villa in the play offs and they will knock us out you saw it here first folks

Yeah I expect them to win the play offs unfortunately.
If we don't go up - can we expect a new owner, coz I can't see Li or whatever his name is forking out for new players? Or an expensive Manager.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »