Thread Rating:
Brentford vs WBA - Match Thread
(16-03-2019, 17:09)betterthanbaird Wrote: Anyone got a stream?

No but I live close to the river ... does that help
Stairs likes this post
(16-03-2019, 17:21)4evaabaggie Wrote:
(16-03-2019, 17:09)betterthanbaird Wrote: Anyone got a stream?

No but I live close to the river ... does that help

Not at all
Just as well...
Being outplayed again, why Villa who you just know will get in the play offs against us are battering boro Confused
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Yesssssssss Kyle Edwards!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
2 wins and 2 clean sheets, xxxx cracking.
Another three points stolen ......... two clean sheets though. If we can get eight more we might just steal our way into the greed league ahead of a derby style humiliation next year.

The seals nightmare scenario is still on, they have scrapped into sixth, couldn't stand losing to the vile in the playoffs ........ Derby and Bristol City can save us from a hellish summer.
Better performance than the other night, but still rode our luck at times.

Great goal by Edwards, who played well throughout. Looks a very good prospect.
(16-03-2019, 19:18)4evaabaggie Wrote: Another three points stolen ......... two clean sheets though. If we can get eight more we might just steal our way into the greed league ahead of a derby style humiliation next year.

The seals nightmare scenario is still on they have scrapped into sixth ........ Derby and Bristol City can save us from a shellfish summer.

All that you can do is take the points, don't forget the games where you deserve to win and come away with nothing.
Johnstone is showing his potential and value now, 3 more points in the bag, never an easy place to win. One small thing "Edwards" would not have been playing if DM was still in charge IMHO? Sheffield Wed are on a good run and may sneak into 6th - Bruce doing a grand job atm. Thumb up
drewks likes this post
Wow just seen Edwards goal, young, mobile, no fear. Him and hopefully Harper could be our midfield for years to come...
He beat and cut inside 2 defenders in one move beat a third inside the box then dinked it over the on rushing keeper Sick Thumb up

I suppose we have been a little lucky the way the games have panned out but with Moore and Jones out the way 2 clean sheets?
But as I say we have used a little bit of lady luck up, and how good has Sam Johnstone been since he can concentrate on keeping instead of sweeping Whistle
aries22 likes this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(16-03-2019, 19:29)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Wow just seen Edwards goal, young, mobile, no fear. Him and hopefully Harper could be our midfield for years to come...
He beat and cut inside 2 defenders in one move beat a third inside the box then dinked it over the on rushing keeper  Sick  Thumb up

I suppose we have been a little lucky the way the games have panned out but with Moore and Jones out the way 2 clean sheets?
But as I say we have used a little bit of lady luck up, and how good has Sam Johnstone been since he can concentrate on keeping instead of sweeping  Whistle

We will take the points - makes up for the times when we get robbed. Fantastic to see Edwards in the side and scoring a "Barnes" goal.
Hopefully people on here will realise as to why I was banging the drum for our youngsters earlier in the season. For sure if DM/GJ were still here Edwards wouldn't have made the bloody bench. Strange as he was our outstanding player in the pre-season games. Don't expect him to play every game, but difficult to drop him after today's great performance. Boro are slipping and the Seals climbing ? I would rather play the smelly seals then Boro in the play offs though. 
On to the next game - with or without a new manager.  Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »