Thread Rating:
Prediction League Results/Tables Week 28
It takes you an hour?
They say that ignorance is bliss - no wonder so many people are happy.
Not necessarily me but if you think what Bomber has to do etc plus write ups etc I would say so,

I know you do Amelia it's just that I think the time put in by people to do all this others would comment a lot more even if it was just once in the week Confused
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Snoots doesn't get much response to his efforts either.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
I will make sure I join in next season Amelia it's great to have a bit of banter sadly it seems to lack somewhat on here apart from the normal people,
Just remind me next year as it should be fun as we are doomed to both be in the championship next year Confused
That's teams not predictions Laugh
Unfortunately this counts for you on both fronts Whistle Laugh
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I'll miss a couple of points of everyone next week, bet we get some interest then Rolleyes
Beefy 1965 likes this post
(12-03-2019, 19:24)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: I'll miss a couple of points of everyone next week, bet we get some interest then  Rolleyes

Zinmans is a good place to start Thumb up Laugh
(12-03-2019, 19:52)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 19:24)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: I'll miss a couple of points of everyone next week, bet we get some interest then  Rolleyes

Zinmans is a good place to start  Thumb up  Laugh

Not in alphabetical order it isn't Aardvark1965 Tongue
Zinman likes this post
Guys, I read them, look forward every week, eager to see my failure in all its glory, when sometimes they go up a little late I get anxious, sweating palms, the anticipation of failure on such a grand scale matched only by the magnificent failure of the seals, makes my weekend when the second biggest club in Birmingham crash and burn.

You guys are doing a great job ........ only my second season doing the prediction league, thankful to you all for your efforts.
Beefy 1965 and St Charles Owl like this post
(12-03-2019, 20:54)bomberbrown1968 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 19:52)Beefy 1965 Wrote:

Zinmans is a good place to start  Thumb up  Laugh

Not in alphabetical order it isn't Aardvark1965  Tongue

Very funny AabummerBrown Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »