Thread Rating:
WBA vs Leicester - Match Thread
I admire your optimism and theory, Josh, but if Leicester turn up with their attacking game, they won't be worried what Albion do. We will be chasing shadows. I really can't see anything more than a draw for us, and 0-0 at that because we can't buy a goal just lately, and I would take a draw right now.
So Morrison in , Fletcher out ?
Brunt in for Phillips ?
And the promised playing the youth is on the bench ?
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
we're chasing the game at home and he brings on Fletcher FFS.?
Didn't TP say after the Liverpool home defeat that "Albion have had a fantastic season" (quote, unquote)?
Isn't this four home defeats on the trot now?
4 straight defeats and no goals in 5 matches. The season is fizzling out badly.

Lose the final 4 matches of the season and Pulis could be removed in the summer. However some positivity at least is that when things are very bad like it is currently, Tony and the players can normally scrap some points together. That is how our good form earlier in the season came about.
Well, that was utterly predictable, and I told the Leicester fans so on their JA606 page.
THIS IS SHIT !!!!!!!
We were awful from the start and we have been for 4 weeks now, thank god we got points when we did, never mind the next point, where's the next goal coming from.

And just while I'm in a bad mood - 2 things

Has anyone seen the Nacer Chadli we signed from Spuds and secondly just cos' I'm really annoyed - Al get them fecking gloves off man, it's bloody Spring 14 degrees out there Angry
(29-04-2017, 18:27)bomberbrown1968 Wrote: We were awful from the start and we have been for 4 weeks now, thank god we got points when we did, never mind the next point, where's the next goal coming from.

And just while I'm in a bad mood - 2 things

Has anyone seen the Nacer Chadli we signed from Spuds and secondly just cos' I'm really annoyed - Al get them fecking gloves off man, it's bloody Spring 14 degrees out there  Angry

It's a fashion statement. They'd wear their £15,000 diamond ear studs if they were allowed to.
Leicester one shot on Target

Sounds like a Albion smash and grab to me Confused

Saw this stat on the BBC sport page . Pullis teams record in the Prem after reaching 40 points. Played 43 won 6.

Is this really a coincidence ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »