Thread Rating:
Watford vs WBA - Match Thread
(03-04-2017, 23:19)betterthanbaird Wrote: Have any of you named your kids after albion players' out of interest?

Bomber and Chippy don't even talk to me anymore. And as for Tank and Beast......
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Matty Phillips back on the bench, big boost for us, plenty of options to come on.
(03-04-2017, 21:58)Bierzo Baggie Wrote: Cyrille-Peter Eastoe-Martin Jol-Romeo Zondervan-Gary Owen-John Barnes-Nigel Callaghan

Sorry, had to get that out of my system!

No idea who the number 5 is.. belter of a shot though!

Was it Steve Simms, ended up at the Villa?
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Can't get over how bored the crowd look in that photo. I hope it's better than that tonight.
(04-04-2017, 19:55)Worldclassalbion Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 21:58)Bierzo Baggie Wrote: Cyrille-Peter Eastoe-Martin Jol-Romeo Zondervan-Gary Owen-John Barnes-Nigel Callaghan

Sorry, had to get that out of my system!

No idea who the number 5 is.. belter of a shot though!

Was it Steve Simms, ended up at the Villa?

It is, yes.
Watford seem to have much more desire. Very poor so far.

We've looked lively and fluent the last 15 mins going forward. I can see us getting something out of this if we have a go.

Matt Phillips on for McLean.

Oh shitttt. 2-0
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
I promise not to go to another Match. Phillips was a delight. The rest forgetful other than the Watford players falling over a lot!
What a crap result.
Let`s put a weakened team out against Manure so we can prioritise getting a result against Watford........ Oh wait. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
If you were at the game I was the guy in the Watford section next to you with his head in his hands when the rest of them were jumping up and down in joy (and surprise - they'd expected to lose).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »