Thread Rating:
WBA vs Arsenal - Match Thread
...for all the doubts we've had, and heard, HRK is looking a bloody handful!
Can't quite believe that scoreline!
Did you see that? Wenger googling RightMove.
BaggieSteve likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Fantastic- all out a shift in. Dawson majestic. Love it!
Bit disappointed only 3-1. Wink
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Told ya. DD Big Grin Big Grin

Where was this team for the last 2 Matches. DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
Stonking performance. Really pleased that players like McLean and Robson-Kanu have come in and made major contributions today. Dawson back to his goal scoring habit after what has been a lean season for him. If Stones is worth £50m what's Craig worth?
This is the sort of result that gives everyone at the club a lift and I expect us to kick on now and get to 50 points. We might even get a few mentions on Talksport this week.

It could be that in the summer we part company with Rondon but as long as we keep Pulis, I have confidence in our short-term future.
Stairs likes this post
What a great result. Can't think that's done much for Wenger's cause.
Well, that was an enjoyable afternoon! Great performance all round, a real desire to win the game right from the word go. Arsenal are clearly a team with problems at the moment, but we were resilient enough to restrict them and caused them no end of trouble when we ventured forward, and yeah, if we'd nicked another goal near the end it wouldn't have been undeserved.

Shame we've got a fortnight off now, but hopefully we can come back with the same attitude and approach and look for those couple of wins and draws that'll see us to 50.
Such a good performance today, Dawson, Livermore and McLean were all superb. Absolutely delighted with that.
Don't often post on here but after listening to Mr Henry, Rednap and the rest of the Sky bods just gets me angry. Banging on about how Arsenal played so badly and they should know and have prepared for a team like West Brom and of course let's keep referring to the penalty appeal that wasn't given.

Sorry Thierry, Jamie and all you patronising sky pundits but Albion were brilliant today.

The whole team were awesome, special mentions for

Nyom - brings a smile to my face every time he gets the ball.
McClean - sits on the bench waiting for his chance and whenever it comes gives everything every single time
McAuley - the legend goes on
Livermore - buy of the season, I see something new in every game
Chadli - probably at fault for their goal but brilliant chip to set up our second
Robson Kanu - looked excellent when he came on with his build up play as well as scoring
Dawson - what can you say he has come of age, just hope a so called big club doesn't come in for him

So Arsene, are you staying? Frankly I don't give a damn.
Stairs likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »