Thread Rating:
WBA vs Bournemouth - Match Thread
Coincidentally I'm reading 'Brummie Road' again at the moment (We've just won the FA Cup again!)
First reading (2 years ago) I probably read it too quickly thirsting for more memories, so 2nd time around it's even better. Brilliantly written.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(23-02-2017, 17:21)talkSAFT Wrote: Where's Bournemouth Baggie lately? Has he absconded to The Cherries? I miss his input.
Do you know, Beefy???

Still alive Saft however lot's going on which has meant I haven't had a lot of time to peruse the board for some while. I can assure you I have not absconded though!

Will be there today as taking up three guys from the office who are all convinced that their fortunes will turn around today. I am obviously hoping for a very quiet drive back as have had nothing but abuse since the game at Dean Court this season when we were at our worst.

I don't want to see Bournemouth go down, there are worse teams in the division and they play decent football. Eddie Howe is a decent man and we need successful British managers.

Hoping for a comfortable win so as suggested elsewhere will probably be a goal up after 6 minutes then hanging on in our own inimitable way. Then hopefully Bournemouth go on a run and stay up.
Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis.
Good to 'hear' from you, BB.
I like Bournemouth, and the way that they've progressed into a decent Prem Club with 11,500 full houses. When you suggested Eddie Howe as prospective Albion Manager 3 years ago I thought "Who?"!
Hope you have a great day, and a quiet drive back!
Stupid Nyom!

Wow! What a cracker from Daws. 1-1
MCauley - Boom
Terrible goalkeeping. 2-1 Baggies.
Well, this is a merry little spell. Is this what it's like to support a normal football club instead of the Baggies?
Very impressive 1st half showing. Cherries aren't bad, but our organisation and spirit give us a deserved lead.
Hopefully we'll get another soon cos Bournemouth are capable of scoring plenty, good half though.
Yep - we need one more to be sure of a draw!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »