Thread Rating:
Berahino
My daughter made me laugh after the game today. She said the Ref had more touches than Berahino. Quality jape
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Just read an article on newsnow about debutants that played yesterday although they weren't strictly making debuts. Jake came out very well ...... Saido described as ineffective making FOUR touches in over half an hour. Good riddance.
My Dad when discussing the value of anything always used to say " beware of buying a pig in a poke "

It would now seem a certain Mark Hughes has bought a pig in a Stoke.
drewks likes this post
All of the sjokies players and staff appear to be blaming us for the leaking of snorto's drug failure. They have purchased a sulky, fat druggie, they were told before hand, so they can go do one. It could have leaked from anywhere ..... and if he had evidence of a class A recreational drug in his system why wasn't he arrested. Possession of drugs is an offence even if you are a footballer.
"I should have mentored Berahino" says.......Stan Collymore! You couldn't make this up. Clearly Berahino's skills in dogging and women-beating have yet to reach the level that Collymore is capable of so he needs some of Stan's coaching.

(07-02-2017, 15:31)4evaabaggie Wrote: All of the sjokies players and staff appear to be blaming us for the leaking of snorto's drug failure. They have purchased a sulky, fat druggie, they were told before hand, so they can  go do one. It could have leaked from anywhere ..... and if he had evidence of a class A recreational drug in his system why wasn't he arrested. Possession of drugs is an offence even if you are a footballer.

I think this has become a non story now as the only people interested seem to be in Stoke. Hughes came out with the accusation and his players are now trotting it out like wee lapdogs even though they clearly don't have a clue as to what happened.
(07-02-2017, 15:31)4evaabaggie Wrote: Possession of drugs is an offence even if you are a footballer.

The question is for me 4eva is are the F.A. and West Brom complicit in the obstruction of justice, morally, if not legally?

I do struggle with the natural justice element of how the F.A. can, to all intense and purpose, accept that a "criminal act" has been committed by someone under their area of control, to a sufficient extent to punish that person for it, without reporting it to the police. While I am unaware of any law which says they "must" report his actions, there is certainly other legislation the club could have fell foul of, safeguarding of minors being one example.

Of course that is assuming that this "recreational drug" was actually an illegal one and not one which is just banned under F.A. rules.
4evaabaggie likes this post
Salop, I believe I read somewhere that it was a recreational class A drug. To me that makes it cocaine, heroine, Crack etc and worthy of police involvement.
Got to share this with you guys,
I found this on westbrom.com earlier...........

IT's Brilliant Laugh

Quote from: dont ask me to choose luv on Today at 11:47:25 AM
Ever bought a secondhand car only to get it home & you find out it's fugged? :'(

For Sale:

Manufacturer:Berahino
Model: S (MK1)
Year: 1993
Made: Burundi
Developed: West Bromwich (UK)
Mileage: Very high (some might say very, very high)
MOT: No (failed last test)
Fuel: Hybrid (Gas & Coke)
Guarantee: None! due to high maintenance costs

The curves on this model will get heads turning & people definitely talking, 1 extremely careful owner from new, initial usage was excellent but has let a lot of people down recently.
Price reduced down to £12 million from £20 million only a few months ago, this was due to niggling issues such as re-shaping around the middle & excessive attitude problems.
Can be viewed waddling around a Premier league ground near you but be quick as this model wont be there for long.

EDIT: *SOLD* to a Mr Hughes in Stoke on Trent
Please note this was 'sold as seen' there are definitely, definitely NO returns (even if you did find a little leak after purchase)
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Further to this .... this model has a constant whine, the engine management system is temperamental and often thinks it is too big for the garage. Could polish up to be a diamond or turn out to be a pile of steaming do do.
(07-02-2017, 16:22)4evaabaggie Wrote: Salop, I believe I read somewhere that it was a recreational class A drug. To me that makes it cocaine, heroine, Crack etc and worthy of police involvement.

I believe, if you do not count the sub-categories of "class a" there are slightly over 110 different drugs on the relevant schedule of the Misuse of Drug Act.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »