Thread Rating:
Berahino
(03-02-2017, 19:10)Beefy 1965 Wrote: He has proved himself to be a right fookin liar,
Saying he didn't know why he had been sent to France as his was fit..
The club were protecting you ,you TW*T,
Yet you post images of yourself flexing a bit of Muscle saying im fit to play FFS !  Doh
If there is any justice in this whole world Sjoke should get a thumping tomorrow , I mean cheats , druggies and liars never prosper do they,   Huh
I think our club and manager has come out well with this and I hope the press say ah that's why.
Pity his agent wasn't on sky sports this week, he blamed WestBrom for this and WestBrom for that last week when he poked his nose in !!!!
Really ?
Another FOOKIN Liar, Never trust a agent, he has now lied on live TV
If ever we don't win Saturday there will be no justice at all,
I don't know how I would describe justice if one certain druggie Bas**rd scored the winner though.

COY Baggies give them all what they deserve  ..........  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up

.....easy, Oh Beefy One,  mind that blood pressure.  Confused
Agree with the gist of your post tho - looks like we, as a club, did all we could and just got it thrown in our faces time and time again.
Silly boy.
In case we forget, the days when Saido was a good boy and grateful for what the UK and West Bromwich club and area, had done for him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footbal...gland.html

How I would love to go beat him with a rolled up copy of this article for the way he has treated us and made me look a proper T**T for speaking up for him.  I have no problem with a player leaving "properly" to progress their career, but in his case it was neither properly done or has progressed his career.

Angry Angry Angry Angry
drewks likes this post
Tomorrow is gearing up to be a big day for both club,fans and player. He is going to get a torrid time. However I don't want to see any Albion player kick him up in the air and be sent off for it.
What's most important is that we get the three points and that's far more likely with 11 men on the pitch. One of the things that continues to surprise me about Pulis is that considering our game is based on rugged defending we play with great discipline and rarely get players sent off.
Mind you, if someone wants to flatten him whilst walking off the pitch after we've won, I won't lose sleep over it.
Last Week his agent was on sky defending him blaming everything on Albion's shoulders,
After today's revelations the BBC tried to contact him ................
With no joy .......... mmmmmmmmmm

See the piece below,

Great interview by TP by the way Thumb up

Pulis quotes on the Berahino stuff:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38855561

West Brom boss Tony Pulis says he does not "give a damn" about Saido Berahino's future because the Stoke City striker is no longer his problem.

Potters boss Mark Hughes confirmed Berahino, who joined the Potters in January, had served an eight-week suspension when he was at West Brom.

His comments follow newspaper reports Berahino was banned after failing an out-of-competition drugs test.

"Anything Stoke asked for, we told them the truth," Pulis told BBC WM Sport.

"We never picked him again because his fitness levels, mental levels, were never what we wanted.

"This club has been absolutely fantastic towards Saido. The way it's protected him, the way it's looked after him. He should be really, really grateful."

The 23-year-old is set to return to the Hawthorns with Stoke in the Premier League on Saturday.

Asked whether Hughes was the man to help Berahino, Pulis said: "Personally, I don't give a damn now.

"I've spent two and a half years at this club and he's not my problem anymore. I wish him all the best."

Pulis would not comment on the nature of the ban because it was a "personal issue", but he said Berahino never returned to the form he produced before West Brom rejected a bid from Tottenham for the striker in August 2015.

"Saido was very good the first six months I was at this club," said the Welshman. "He didn't go to Tottenham, and from that point on it's been a real struggle in every way, shape and form."

BBC Sport contacted Berahino's representative for comment, but has received no reply. The FA does not comment on its social drugs policy regulations.

Saido Berahino posted this message on Twitter before his Stoke side play at West Brom on Saturday:

Fully focused on what needs to be done, but will be weird to sit in the away changing room Tongue
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
It's going to be even weirder for him when he has to leave the players' lounge to get back on the bus for the return journey up to Stoke.
Let's hope the coach driver can show him the proper way to drive on the M6.
With this recent chapter in what's been an absolute soap opera surrounding him, I'm really struggling to understand why he's post the crap he did on Instagram and Twitter about being fit; when infact the club were doing him a favour and covering up for him!

Shows how thick he is and good riddance to bad rubbish!
drewks likes this post
(04-02-2017, 13:49)HRK Wrote: With this recent chapter in what's been an absolute soap opera surrounding him, I'm really struggling to understand why he's post the crap he did on Instagram and Twitter about being fit; when infact the club were doing him a favour and covering up for him!

Shows how thick he is and good riddance to bad rubbish!

You last line sums him up perfectly!!! Definitely a talent but also synonymous of the modern day spoilt footballer. I am sure you are glad to finally see this one over and done with, allows you guys to move on!!
Cheers St Charles, we have had more than our fair share of bad press these last few years with Odemwingie, Anelka and Berahino. This shows what a great club we are, how we try to do things properly and protect our players. It shows how some footballers can't see the wood for the trees and know when they've got a good thing.

Good luck to your boys this weekend ......
Always liked West Brom and not because we are both on here!! We share a couple fo legendary managers in Big Ron and Megson, and we definitely share a hatred for Colin and the Blunts!!!!!
4evaabaggie likes this post
(04-02-2017, 18:12)St Charles Owl Wrote: Always liked West Brom and not because we are both on here!!  We share a couple fo legendary managers in Big Ron and Megson, and we definitely share a hatred for Colin and the Blunts!!!!!

It's the blue and white stripes that does it Smile
St Charles Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »