Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(17-07-2017, 16:40)Owlkev71 Wrote: No signings imminent is what CC said on satdi, looking for experienced Championship centre backs, but being priced out by other teams.

What a load of bollocks Angry we should have had potential targets lined up months ago. It's called planning.

I really fear for us this season Doh we'll definitely be bottom half and no one in our squad has the balls for a relegation scrap Angry
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
17 days and counting Angry
and complicated
(17-07-2017, 20:57)Maddix Wrote:
(17-07-2017, 16:40)Owlkev71 Wrote: No signings imminent is what CC said on satdi, looking for experienced Championship centre backs, but being priced out by other teams.

What a load of bollocks  Angry we should have had potential targets lined up months ago. It's called planning.

I really fear for us this season  Doh we'll definitely be bottom half and no one in our squad has the balls for a relegation scrap  Angry

My sentiment exactly. Piss poor planning, yet again. We knew the issues, why we hadn't already scouted, checked availability and readied bids for first choice targets blows my mind.
Is this an ambitious club trying to get to the Premier?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Owls v Blades now live on Sky, Sunday 24th Sept 1:15pm KO

Owls v L**ds now live on Sky, Sunday 1st Oct 12:15pm KO
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
First Portugal game tonight, Portimonense (7pm KO).

Don't know if you "Foreigners" can watch it on Ifollow.

John Sheridan next on the Dream Scene.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
So theyve fcuked the derby game up 7oclock for me ! I knew the leeds game would be at this time as its a bit like millwall away tuesday night Doh So 3 waste of time friendlys to go before another 2 at home Whistle We will learn nothing and we will go into the first game with ccs plan of 4-4-2 and no movement from us ...try not to lose instead of trying to win will be the moto all season long Doh

Thank xxxx they put shezza in ! Now waddle will surely follow but will hirst ?
(19-07-2017, 13:01)Owlkev71 Wrote: Owls v Blades now live on Sky, Sunday 24th Sept 1:15pm KO

So much for the benefits of the ifollow subscription Doh but hopefully we can still get the can and piece of string RS/WW commentary.
(19-07-2017, 13:01)Owlkev71 Wrote: Owls v Blades now live on Sky, Sunday 24th Sept 1:15pm KO

Oh bugger Angry I'm washing my hair then Cool
and complicated
last year this wank portugal was on youtube cant find anything today ?

no new faces in the lineups !! no young hirty or the trialist from the confernace ? complete waste of xxxx time !!

someone called throniley on the subs bench god knows who he is ? the kitmans best friend maybe ?

another fullback weve missed http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40658264
Thorniley is from U23s.

0-1 Reach
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »