Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(15-07-2017, 20:52)Imre varadi Wrote: cc states  after the mansfield game that at this stage of the competition  Doh  Doh  hes just saying the same old shit and we played well for 20 minutes then we where shit the rest of the game and we still cant finish teams off blah blah blah blah ... why keep picking the same old shit team and formation then .......................arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angry  

if i have to listen to some shit like this after the pig game like we played well for 4 seconds and then we where shit but at this stage in the competition and we move on wank !!!!! i can see it coming a mile off  Doh

I'd best get the Padded Cell cleaned  Cool
and complicated
(12-07-2017, 01:03)St Charles Owl Wrote: Pudil has always been back up at CH, not for a starting role but one to cover during a game of injuries etc dictate. Makes sense to give him a run out in pre-season because he will likely be needed a few times to cover that position. Good to see Rhodes scoring a brace, he needs to score regularly to keep his confidence up.

(12-07-2017, 03:38)Imre varadi Wrote: when he did play ch we lost to burton 3-1 ?? so what makes sense ? hes shit charlie paint it over or whatever but the defence is shit apart from lees Hutch and westwood ! thats 3 players where we play 4 and Hutch & lees are made of plastic and sometimes westwood !! shite...................and will get found out and lose many a time next year !!!

answered Smartass watch the highlights of today and you will see pudding a cb just watching headers go into the net !! the bloke is a wanker Thumb down
We have taken a 20 year old cb from wealdsone on trial i wont bother with his name because he wont be here after the portugal tour as trialists never get more than 1 game and its bye bye Doh

And thats youre lot go back to sleep untill we here off a few more trialists possibly portuguese Doh the crap Kit being unvieled monday morning when everyones working or sleeping Whistle and the crap knee jerk signing before the Rangers game Doh only question is ... is how much $ will we throw away this time ? im going for 3 million on a centerback from the pub leagues from europe Whistle

another one weve missed here i rekon http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40621728 he could have given us some beef in the middle and for next to nothing 2 million Doh
Statesideowl and Washington like this post
(14-07-2017, 01:04)Imre varadi Wrote:
(13-07-2017, 16:13)peiowl Wrote: Not good news:
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/...-1-8645541

(13-07-2017, 16:30)Owlkev71 Wrote: I think that has more to do with our better players, Pei.

Is this your age or your nationality speaking ? ffs canadians are stupid as **** and old people are old and stupid  Laugh  ffs please go away and graze on owlsonline  Laugh  silly old twat  Thumb up

There you go again. Trying to get around me with flattery. Whistle
"God Save the King."
all we seem to have in the middlle are little snappy yorkshire terriers they bite youre ankles hutch & jones but they rarely attack like proper little dont xxxx with me dogs like ... dashunds pinchers etc the moral of this story is that we have a big weak whole in midfield and when we get to derby day we have nothing !!
Andrew Wilson next onto the Dream Scene. No brainer really. All time club top goal-scorer and most appearances.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
        this friday possibly ?

A good bit of news for us today is that Alli akbar the Reading keeper has signed for alli alli ackbar in ackbarlandia !! meaning he wont be saving 15000 goals from going in when we meet Reading !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

still havnt got a xxxx clue why des walker is in the dream scene ???
Still no signings Doh apart from Boyd. 18 days and counting Angry
and complicated
No signings imminent is what CC said on satdi, looking for experienced Championship centre backs, but being priced out by other teams.

The players have landed in Portugal for their Holiday............sorry I mean very hard training and 3 friendly matches.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »