Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Jesus Hart is shite, two free kicks and positioning was crap for both... Fk me
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Had the misfortune to watch the last half hour because rain stopped play between Yorkshire 2nd XI and Australia Doh

(10-06-2017, 17:42)Imre varadi Wrote: https://www.premierleague.com/news/414631 heres who is on offer from the greed league  Whistle

We should sign that Brewster from Everton. He could be worth millions in the future Cool
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
(10-06-2017, 20:07)Statesideowl Wrote: Jesus Hart is shite, two free kicks and positioning was crap for both... Fk me

its just going round in circles the circus is in full flow !! wait for Rooney walking striaght back into the team the next game whenever that is or where it is ? im not sure because i couldnt give a flying xxxx !!! didnt watch that wank today either !! it makes me laugh the comments of some of my mates on FB like i cant believe we have just drawn to a pub team !! why ???? why is that not believable ?
Statesideowl likes this post
The young Lions won the toulon thingy Hirst missed a pen in the shootout ? must be catching maybe its best if he does get loaned out and dosnt play with a bunch of losers ?
It was nearly a loss!! Hart only had to make two saves and he did neither.. He did the same thing twice with his positioning. Unreal thst he's even there I'm sick of saying there's got to be a better goalkeeper playing kick about in concord park
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
The problem is is !! everytime the other wank bobbings have had a chance they have done xxxx all !! and hes just walked straight back in because of he knows like Rooney what that knobhead manager wants to hear or see in training !!

this lot wont even get past the group stages in Russia its nailed on !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
I wonder what odds are on that.. Probably not worth placing a bet! Laugh
England youth win the cup toulon and England u20s win the world cup !! we have to get rid of this premier league somehow for these lads to have a chance in the future Thumb up but it wont ever happen and this lot will just fade away or become wankers like the today team is Thumb down

Mexico won toulon twice and the u18s wc u20s wc they went on to do nothing whatsoever as the same thing happened there league is shit and all the good players went on to do nothing for top clubs in europe earning a fortune and becoming wankers Whistle
What we need Imre, is for the elite to f'uck off and form a European league then the money will go to that and we will have our top division back Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
yep i was thinking the same only we should xxxx em off Angry Im sure we wont miss the xxxx as the 80s and 9os are well and truly buried and not one of the elite has won a trophy fair & square or by playing decent enough football enough for a grown man not to fall asleep after 5 minutes of turning the tripe on Sleeping

problem es the media and the greedy xxxx at the FA would make another elite up just as quick to serve for there fat greedy xxxx fingers which must be in pies at all times Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »