Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Newcastle United's Scotland defender Grant Hanley, 25, and Middlesbrough's Spanish defender Daniel Ayala, 26, are both wanted by Sheffield Wednesday. (Sheffield Star)
and complicated
(10-06-2017, 06:12)Maddix Wrote: Newcastle United's Scotland defender Grant Hanley, 25, and Middlesbrough's Spanish defender Daniel Ayala, 26, are both wanted by Sheffield Wednesday. (Sheffield Star)

Both would be an upgrade on Loovens, these are the sort of players we should be looking to sign.
Hanley is abysmal.
Monk appointed Middlesboro boss.
Leonid Slutsky (Russian) appointed Hull boss.
Irvine has left Norwich.
Leeds & Sunderland still looking.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Hanley is a set trap Thumb down Newcastle fell in it hook line and sinker Whistle should move on Ayala though would work well i feel with Lees as the lad can play football and defend much better in every aspect if you use sasso as an example Doh he can also win headers which Loovens and lees have struggled with all season Thumb up

other news is that Burnley want Bannan i only hope they get him and then CC will have to rethink the middle of the park which is something he should have done last december Doh Bannan doesnt work in a two man midfield and that what we will be playing isnt it Doh
Hanley and Ayala are definitely just gossip to get their names out there.

We don't need anymore Scotts, they're pish.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(10-06-2017, 15:58)Statesideowl Wrote: Hanley and Ayala are definitely just gossip to get their names out there.

We don't need anymore Scotts, they're pish.

Probably, we never hear owt until it's done so just the musings of journo's short of a story Thumb up

Thought I'd post it anyway Wink
and complicated
Agree, might as well it's a convo at least!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(09-06-2017, 17:18)Washington Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 16:49)peiowl Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 14:20)Imre varadi Wrote: Pieowl you have to go to the new website and sign in ! look for the link which is this https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/ and cough up you old git !!

I must admit the official website is 100 times better than the old pile of shit !!! although we still wont here anything when players fall into the vortex !!

ive got a question o wise one !! now youve got the package do you know if its possible to watch on two or three different computers ? obviously to share the package ! as there are 3 of us over here and we were thinking of selling the wifes and clubbing together for the deal !!

Thanks imre but what if I've already paid for ww? I don't want to pay for 2 programs.

The old WW is dead. Based on other posts people have gotten emails to that effect with direct debits cancelled and news about the exciting new product with video streaming of games for expats.  People in the UK can only get commentary unless they have an offshore account to pay and then use a VPN that makes them look like they are not in the UK.  Have a look on the EFL web site.

Thanks for a sensible answer to my question Washington. Unlike the most revolting and dyspeptic offering from little imre. Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
https://www.premierleague.com/news/414631 heres who is on offer from the greed league Whistle

wtf name is that pingling Richard junior George ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »