Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Can't blame any of them for leaving, it's just a shame that we are still obsessed with Barry Crab and want to keep him Doh Villa f'ucked him off after seeing straight through him years ago Cool
and complicated
Shaws signed ..bye another waste by chansiri ...

Meanwhile derby got another point putting 10 pts of distance since the 2 games in hand they played at Xmas sometime when mr positive said it might work out better for us pmsl ...
The point being we can now only catch up with a miracle about 3 teams and that's if we win 3 or 4 on the bounce !!!
If should we say the miracle is achieved we are still going to be here on the last day needing a win a Derby where we never win so we may as well forget it desilver this site and go and do something better with our time until we fold !
Statesideowl likes this post
We're down, and need to start making such plans.

It's clear the hangers on that Chansiri surrounded himself with have done nothing but rinse both he and the Club to the point we can't do shit without cooking the books ffs

Entirely big tunas fault. We all fk up at times. However, his indignant attitude means nothing changes.
Few years ago we had a good squad, Carlos had them playing lovely football to watch for a while.

We started selling, releasing and not replacing with equal or better. Recruitment went ballistic with the likes of Lachman, Emanulson, Wiggins, Abdi etc etc
Money pissing everywhere on players that never put on the shirt.

Then we've got talented youth that aren't recognised and tied down to long term contracts on the cheap. Bullens partly to blame

Shirts that don't come out on time, season tickets not refunded.
The list goes on and on.

What's the solution? None in sight

It's better for my mental health to just not care about them or the Club. I'll always support them but my emotional investment will be equal to that of the players.
When JOC and Teale were this bad, they weren't being paid 20k a week
Washington, Imre varadi, Maddix like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I knew you'd catch up eventually SS Thumb up I've been predicting this shit for the last two seasons Cool

BRING BACK DAVE Thumb up

(09-02-2021, 14:42)Imre varadi Wrote: Takeover by alonso and an indo business bla blah has been rejected 30 million was offered and rightly turned down ...the vultures are circling it seems.

Looks like Alonso has turned his attention to Derby.

Spanish businessman Erik Alonso is close to agreeing a takeover of Championship side Derby

We are obviously too shit now and in the words (sic) of Yazz and the plastic population, the only way is down Thumb up
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Urhoghide out of contract in the summer too.

We are fking hopeless
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well done to the under 23s after being thrashed 4-0 by the Blades.

Izzy brown sent off too
Just watching PBoro demolish Accrington. I& we can’t sign their players we should sign their player recruitment team !!
(27-03-2021, 18:41)Washington Wrote: Just watching PBoro demolish Accrington.  I& we can’t sign their players we should sign their player recruitment team !!

Why Huh we've got Lee Bullen Thumb up
and complicated
Club legend ...ffs ... winning the play offs in the pub league ...there must be about 50 legends out there then ? I think we've hit our best as a club ..expect pub league and championship to be out holy grail !

Meanwhile the best talented millennials won by 5 against the dog and san marino ...are you seriously wanting us to take part supporting these wankers ?
Only just scraped past Albania really.

Albania could be considered a suburb in the UK now, so it was a home tie. Laugh
Imre varadi and Owlkev71 like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »