Thread Rating:
Huddersfield Vs Derby Match thread
Yes they'll still make us look crap but at least we'd get more than the minute and a half coverage that we get now.

That's the full fat version from the Derby YouTube site. The Town version is shorter and shows the only highlight that matters
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Another decent game yesterday, Wagner will no doubt get banned from the touch line for his actions at the end and rightly so because if it was the opposition manager doing it we would all go crazy
I didnt see the Wagner celebration, absolute quality and meant a lot to him clearly, but my attention was towards the look of despair of the rams who had been so high n mighty throughout, dont you just love those injury time winners against teams we shouldnt even be in the same league as ? Luv it .
Amelia Chaffinch and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
Oh yes. Wagbo getting a ban wouldn't surprise me but it is ridiculous. Not like he called an official a ham shanker or worse now is it?
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
As I said earlier I couldn't make it so gave me season card to a mate, and the knobhead left with 5 minutes to go, feels like a wasted ticket now, bah!
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
never leave a match early unless you are losing by 3 or more goals. anyone with half a brain knows that surely?
Tend not to leave Town matches unless we are 2 per 3 down have played badly knowing full well we will never score. For England home games however we often leave with 10minutes to go to beat the rush at the tube station but only if the result is beyond changing.
For example last season at home to Brentford I left about halfway through the second half, went and got a pint in Ropewalk and saved myself the pain of watching the rest of it.
At Wembley against Malta we were 2-0 up, the game was effectively over the moment the 1st goal went in but stayed in about 80mins before heading back to the boozer...doubt I'll be leaving that early against the Jocks though, might have to hang about and rub our win in a bit
Never leave early, goals or no goals. Always stay until the team is off the pitch. Can't see the point otherwise. Tongue
I've only left early once. Piss wet through and 3-0 down at York City.
I was ready to leave Wembley though when we missed the first three penalties. Glad I stayed. Big Grin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »