Thread Rating:
Huddersfield Vs Derby Match thread
Yeh right Amchaff, my nephew is a Halifax Town fan. Half their away support is at today's wedding.

There's about 4 of them here.

The bubble didn't burst, just a minor puncture fixed today with a bike repair kit.
jjamez and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I like Halifax Town
Yet again Herr Wagner makes magic substitutions. Derby came to frustrate, waste time and try to nick a point from little Huddersfield. But with time slipping away, on came Mooy and Bunn.
Mooy's accurate passing improved the forward play and then Bunny boy's cross for the winner was outstanding.
Earlier, the first half performance from Kasey Palmer was absolutely superb. Understandably he tired in the second half but he gets my MOM.

As for Wagner getting sent to the stand for running on and celebrating when the goal went in. Pathetic!
Let's get rid of passion in the game shall we. Stupid refereeing, especially as McClaren had been leaving his box throughout the game, being warned countless times by the fourth official.
HighlandTerrier58 likes this post
I'd have settled for a point and felt that way as the 2nd half progressed, but once Mooy came on we seemed to have better control- rightly rested he looked jaded this week. Bunny played an excellent 30 mins as he had done at PNE and set up the winner.

4 minutes on the board and the crowd roared, perhaps the belief transmitted to the players as Derby had a poor 2nd half, their big players Hughes, Buttercup and Ince all quiet, Russell subbed and journeyman Bent thrown on for his £30k wages.

Fantastic scenes in the lower tier moaning section as the header wrong footed Englands No 75 Carson with no time for them to reply.

Hefele much more mobile than Huddy, Lowe grew into the game , Palmer excellent, a really bold decision to keep a booked Hogg on the pitch too Deano was excellent reading the dangers so from front to back and subs a deserved 3 points to keep us up with the big boys.

Roll on Fulham.
HighlandTerrier58 likes this post
Beef, Yorkshires and two veg seems oh so boring. I'll take the points Smile
A guide to cask ale.

I thought we looked solid, we limited there chances to a minimum too and had more threat going forward. Palmer looks like a star in the making.

However rajiv had moments where he looked dynamic and took players on, but he then has a brain fade and forgets how to pass ect. But he has that spark from time to and puts effort in defensively from time to time.

One player i wasnt too impressed with today was wells in the sense that he looks out of place. He puts effort in but now doesnt seem to get into the goalscoring positions as much. Then again they marshalled him fairly well and forced him deeper
theo_luddite likes this post
OMG! Just watched Ch5's pathetic highlights. We had 27 shots to Derby's 7, but still they made it look like it was all them and it was a cruel way to lose.
Thank Christ we'll be on Match of the Day next season and won't have to watch this ridiculous programme again.
21 shots
Um match of the day will still lake us look crap. see Boro
A guide to cask ale.

To the Huddersfield 1-0 Smile
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »