Thread Rating:
Match Fred - Villa v Town
One witness says the cops were booting him. Sounds like a bit of old fashioned 1980s policing there.
As of 5pm last night just 27 tickets left out of our 2700 allocation...great support from Town
Looking at the money Villa have spent (£33 million) they should run away with this league, particularly with Bogeyman McCormack in their squad.  However, although they are big favourites to pick up all three points so were fellow "droppers" the Magpies last Saturday.

If we can get a point I will be over the moon, since when I first saw this seasons fixtures I would have been well satisfied with three points from our first three matches and here we are with six, so can we shake Villa to the core like we did the Magpies - why not?

I'm going for the draw because lets face it, Villa were absolute shite for all of last season and their new players have yet to fully gell, plus three points against relegation favourites Rotherham and zilch from Hillsborough, is nowt to get excited abart.

If we can score first again then I really fancy our chances for a point at least, providing Hudson doesn't cock up again.
Rumour has it that the EFL will allow us to play with 2 footballs on the pitch tonight. 1 for Joe Lolley and another one for the other 21 players on the pitch. I'm telling you now if JL starts then he ain't passing and will try and score worldys(sp?) at every opportunity
theo_luddite likes this post
The Villa fans are also going to be holding up umbrellas as well.....after he got that wonder goal v Wimbledon, someone held a brolly over his head.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
(16-08-2016, 13:00)SHEP_HTAFC Wrote: The Villa fans are also going to be holding up umbrellas as well.....after he got that wonder goal v Wimbledon, someone held a brolly over his head.

See the bottom of page 1 Shep if you haven't already Smile
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Some of us haven't got to the bottom of page 1 yet, Theo. What's the post number?
Post 10
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Ta

I hadn't watched the clip until now.
Can't view the clip at work......bloody firewall.
Fantastic goal though
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »