Thread Rating:
Match Fred - Villa v Town
Waggers credited christoph for the change, said he told him to throw hef on and hey presto!
Our resident Villa fan Larry-AV has been awfy quiet. Thought he might have dropped by for a comment or two. Still out there Larry?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(17-08-2016, 14:31)WakeyTerrier Wrote: What time did you get Back M'Lord, a friends son went on the bus which broke down and he got back to WF4 at 07:30 this morning

Vellgy driving. We were home about half ten. Wink

Not really. Quarter to one. Which is still good going to say we were parked half an hour's walk away and had a long roadworks delay on the M1.

I've been on coaches before that've broke down. Brighton (I think ) on a Tuesday night in the 80s. Time to go to work as soon as I got home.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
(17-08-2016, 20:40)theo_luddite Wrote: Our resident Villa fan Larry-AV has been awfy quiet. Thought he might have dropped by for a comment or two. Still out there Larry?

Larry is probably somewhere coming to terms with Villa finding their level, league 1 if they lucky.
Barnsalee have just scored from a corner against QPR. They are not going to come on Saturday and get their tummy tickled like the they did the last time.

(17-08-2016, 20:53)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote:
(17-08-2016, 20:40)theo_luddite Wrote: Our resident Villa fan Larry-AV has been awfy quiet. Thought he might have dropped by for a comment or two. Still out there Larry?

Larry is probably somewhere coming to terms with Villa finding their level, league 1 if they lucky.

Ooh, claws a bit sharp there AmChaff.
A guide to cask ale.

Just have a long memory, Theo. I was never going to forget how we had found our level in league 1, was I? That's quite apart from the sexist shite he spews.
Take your word for it Am's, not seen that many of his posts tbh. Didn't realise we had another Crier on the boards. We found our level a Division below on two occasions even though one of them was only for one season. Wouldn't want to go back down to pick up the one divisional trophy we've never won though. The Blunts still can't get it right after that penalty that is still heading towards the Wembley roof.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Well according to Larry, he was backing Sheffield Utd to beat us in that play-off, it was their time and we had found our level anyway. Well, where are Sheff Utd now? Still languishing. And where are we? We might not have had an easy ride but we did make it through and we have stayed there. I have to confess I have been a tad joyful watching Villa's downfall.
Lord Snooty and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
Rolleyes Big Grin Thumb up
A guide to cask ale.

Larry seems to just comment on the Rangers board now. Don't know why. He used to contribute to my cricket threads in days gone by. Maybe he got fed up of people ignoring his Villa pages. Which is why I don't bother with a lot of the stuff I used to post, it gets boring talking to yourself after a while.  Rolleyes

But now, Larry, you're in good company in the Championship. We have plenty of representation here on the Town, Wendy and PNE forums. Get the Villa page going again and we'll all come and take the piss contribute to the discussion.
HighlandTerrier58 and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »