Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
On the box
I don't see the problem myself. Idiots like Pep complaining about our pitch because there'd been a rugby match on it a couple of nights before, well here's a proper carpet for you to play on.
And they all train on 3G pitches, what's the problem? It's not like the old plastic pitches of the 80s, is it?
They are better than those in the 1980's like the one we had. However to give this famous saying, "What's the difference between grass and plastic " reply "Would not know, never smoked plastic "
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Sure they are better than the old pitches at QPR and Luton, but they do alter the game and the way it is played. Not faulting it as a surface, just faulting the football they produce.
Totally agree just an artificial game also don't believe they are good for knees and ankles

Two things about this one what will Claudio be thinking and for those advocating a winter break Liverpool have not played for 16 days and have lost their competitive edge, Steptoe seems to be back on form though good strike from Danny Drinkwatter

Lesta 3 Team who hadn't played for 16 days 1
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post

Brighton 1Noocastle 2 big win for the Toon and deserved fluke first but Albionn's penalty was soft have to say Albion did there best to help the Toon and I' e no idea what Mohammed Diame is on about

Good entertainment two sides committed to attacking football, City could have had five in the first half Terriers should have had two.
Second half could have been closer if Lolley had taken his chance but once Sergio made it four it was all over. At least Town didn't concede 10 as they did on that day at Maine Road

Citeh 5 Hudders 1
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post

Barca win 6-1 I have City on

So easy for Brighton as Derby gave up long before the end possibly gave up before the match kicked off utterly abject were the Rams

Derby gave up a few weeks ago but what should we expect with Brollyman in charge.
themaclad likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed