Thread Rating:
Away Priority Ticket Scheme
£20 each I'm afraid...1 ticket per membership

Or you could actually go on the Burton Albion Website, register and buy two tickets for the home game in the cup against Bury £10ea and be on the BAFC database, that way if Town sell out you will probably get one in the home end
Lord Snooty likes this post
Brilliant Wakey. Thumb up
You may or may not get away with one membership as you and Ams are season ticket holders I believe, meaning you both have a Town client reference number. If you link your accounts on the online ticket buying doohicky thingy (I can buy tickets for my mates, they can buy them for me) then you might, just might get away with ordering 2 off the one additional membership as you both must surely have Town client ref numbers. I guess the one with the Away Membership Account would have to order them though. Don't blame me if it doesn't work but I don't know how much sophistication will be built in to the Ticketmaster system just for Town. Me and my mates (or my mates and I for the language police - not many on here admittedly) are members of the B&W Foundation anyway so no hassle when ordering for each other. Maybe try a dummy run on another match to see how far you can get without actually clicking "Buy".

PS I joined Wolves ticket scheme to get a ticket for the England U21's match a wee while back. They pester the crap out of me with emails but the delete button works quite well and usually at the first attempt, but if push came to shove I could get a ticket in one of their stands for a home match if I really, really, really wanted to. I've somehow managed to resist the urge so far ..... can't think why Whistle
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I think we'll be on limited away trips this season again. I've booked the day off for Villa, so better get tickets for that. Others will be Barnsley and Rotherham, but young Chaffinch has expressed s desire to visit the Brewers, hence the enquiry about the membership scheme.
Barnsley is surely a home trip for you guys these days....fall out of bed and roll into oakwell.

I only really joined ToT to ensure a ticket for Burton and Newcastle and justified it by saying £199 for my season ticket, although if we have half a decent season then it may come in handy
Well as of midday Wed, there were only 200 tickets left for the Newcastle game.
And that's just for the season card holders. Looks like it was worth the £20 for the TOT guarantee.

I'd already booked myself and my mates' train tickets to Newcastle so will miss out on the game itself.
Now need to find a pub in Newcastle that has "Al Jazeera" tv that will be showing the game live.
Anyone know of any? Or even if there is someone selling their tickets near the ground on the day. Anyone got 4 tickets to spare?
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Phoned ticket office at 09:30...got through at 10:20...conversation went something like this:-
"I'd like 4 tickets for Newcastle away please"
"Sorry we only have 2 left.....oh wait......sorry they've just gone. All sold out I'm afraid"
Fook.

Joined the Newcastle website.....4 tickets purchased for home end. I'd better not wear my Town top then!!!
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Unlucky Shep, just tell them you got the shirt mixed up in the washing and the stripes went a funny colour
Wakey, I think I need to work on my Geordie accent before next week. When we score our 5th goal I might get battered for cheering.!!!

That is still a brilliant response from Town fans though......3200 away tickets all sold.
I know it's Newcastle away, and it's the first away game.....but that really exceeds expectations.
I think this Wagner revolution is really taking hold now. A lot of our fans really think we could have a great season.
Well, I doubt many Fulham or Newcy Broon fans were expecting that result at Craven Cottage tonight, especially after Fulham had sold McScoremac pretty much just before the game. Toon v Town games seem to be pretty open affairs but if we can frustrate them like Fulham did tonight, who knows what might happen 'appen. Still, Brentford first chaps.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »