Thread Rating:
England- Euro16
I thought Haggis was the National dish of Scotland, turns out its Chips and big ones at that. You don't even have to go to the chippy for them because they're available on the shoulders of most Jocks.

Laugh all you like fellas, you'll get your chance to show us how good you are on November 11th at Wembley
I have no doubt England will beat us we are shite,but we know that, unlike your media and pundits who think you are world class.

No chips on our shoulders they all got shaken off last night with all that laughter,cheers for the help.
(28-06-2016, 13:34)WakeyTerrier Wrote: I thought Haggis was the National dish of Scotland, turns out its Chips and big ones at that. You don't even have to go to the chippy for them because they're available on the shoulders of most Jocks.

Laugh all you like fellas, you'll get your chance to show us how good you are on November 11th at Wembley

Wake up Wakey we're not even that good. We think we're better than we are but we're not. If Iceland can beat us then so can Scotland.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
looking to Scotland for some validation now eh ? Be careful what you wish for.
(28-06-2016, 13:50)spireitematt Wrote:
(28-06-2016, 13:34)WakeyTerrier Wrote: I thought Haggis was the National dish of Scotland, turns out its Chips and big ones at that. You don't even have to go to the chippy for them because they're available on the shoulders of most Jocks.

Wake up Wakey we're not even that good. We think we're better than we are but we're not. If Iceland can beat us then so can Scotland.

Didn't Iceland beat the Dutch in qualifying? How did Portugal get on against them in the group? So do you say the same things about those teams?

No doubt about it, it was a very poor result for us last night and that's why Roy resigned but overall I don't think we are that far from being a decent team.
For whatever reason though certain players haven't performed to the potential, nerves,the pressure of expectation or simply just the wrong tactics in the end.

Scotland won't beat us and the simple reason is because they will want to beat us instead of lining up with 10men behind the ball. They will play a typical British way which suits us.
We won't beat you because we are shite,we also have a manager who is worse than Woy.
We don't have a decent team. We have decent players, but they're not a team.
Fredstersafool likes this post
The problem is those players last night showed no passion or desire. The only player who tried was Rashford and he came on with 5 minutes to go.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
The 20 million dollar question then to Engerland Fans who takes over now ? You've tried foreign managers and home nation mangers without much success so who do you want as the next manager ?
Scotland would likely play the same kind of style as Iceland last night,with plenty of bodies behind the ball and hitting on the counter.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »