Thread Rating:
England- Euro16
(29-06-2016, 05:55)St Charles Owl Wrote: Arsene Wenger. Tempt him away from Arsenal to completely overhaul the way we play, install a style of play and create the team around that. Spain, Germany, Italy etc etc, all have a style of play that multiple coaches have implemented and the players fit into that system. Since the demise of a traditional 442 with a big center forward as the focus, we haven't yet found a system that we can make work plus there is no English way any more, all our prem teams play different styles. We should revert to what Leicester did this season, give up possession (it's just sideways and backwards passes anyway) and rely on pace and counter attacking football. We also need to get back to being good from set pieces, they were on the whole woeful in this tournament.

we need a manager who can change styles over the cause of 2 years as we have seen with woy he didnt or wouldnt or couldnt ? now the game seems to be all Genger pressing or whatever its called Hudderfiled liecester and sheffield wednesday leading the way in this over here and off course the german league is all about this ! and Italy will win the Euros doing this !! but this could change very quickly ? so what next ? who calls the shots here the manager or the FA ? because most mangers over here and even the foriegn coaches over here like Mou zzzzzzzzzz have one style and one style only ? maybe conte will to become unstuck after a few years of this ? we need someone who can change with the wind and not the moving of the earths crust !!

Very few around can do this ? for the money we pay we should have the best manager in the world ? if only Gogonzolo hadnt signed a contract for 3 years at the shithole of manchester ? who else then ???? pellgrini has no passion hes from woyland he would wind us all up withing a month and when that happens its only going to go wrong !! wenger would wind us up after one game !! van gaal heaven forbid !

For me the best way froward is a team a manager a coach and a mystic meg all doing there jobs and not one doing the others which is what normally happens ffs ! Rednapp would be great at talking to the press wenger coaching the team and send in terry butcher or some other nutcase to pep the fcukers up ?
The Daily Star pwttttaaaaahh said David Beckham.

I'm kinda leaning towards Bill Nighy. He loves football and he would just be brilliantly vague after another England defeat - the archetypal Englishman.

Harry Redknapp is a bit too jellied eels for me and he was guilty of producing Jamie.

Pellegrini has such nice eyes. How City could bear to sack him I don't know.

As to objections against Bielsa being the best coach in the world - there's a difference between a coach and manager. Who turned Dimitri Payet from an also-ran at Marseille into a star of world football? QED
Right im getting my coat and im off to my board for good its not been educative talking with the rest of you although at least the scots have humour the rest well just xxxx right off Thumb up youre a bunch off people with no humour no debate and quite frankly xxxx boring Sleeping about as witty as a unwitty thing on a unwitty day wankers Thumb up
And third place in the Under Fives Tantrum Award goes to ...........

and The Owls are one down before the pre-season is even really under way.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
The only way forward for the England team is for them to be put in the JPT next season.

A goal for Wales from a Reading player. Stuff your premier league superstars up your arse.
Let's get some Championship players playing for England.

And the Welsh fans can sing. All England fans must be made to join a male voice choir before being allowed to follow the team. Then we may get away from the embarrassing din at England matches.
(01-07-2016, 22:11)Lord Snooty Wrote: The only way forward for the England team is for them to be put in the JPT next season.

A goal for Wales from a Reading player. Stuff your premier league superstars up your arse.
Let's get some Championship players playing for England.

And the Welsh fans can sing. All England fans must be made to join a male voice choir before being allowed to follow the team. Then we may get away from the embarrassing din at England matches.

He's not a Reading playen now. Huddersfield could sign him.

I'd have said Chesterfield but that's as unlikely as us signing Ched Evans.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Next England manager for me has to be Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche. Young, fresh, new ideas. I think the selection process has to change as well need to look at Championship/L1/L2 players. Look at Wales, N.Ireland and Ireland they had a mixture of players from different teams in different divisions who all worked together as a team and had no egos and did well.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Got to love Wales qualifying for the semis with 3 Englishmen scoring their goals...
Well I've always supported Wales. As I've said before, I'm related to snooker superstar Mark Williams.
Wales did well, no much more than that. But goals from Swansea, a free agent and a substitute at Burnley aren't what you expect at a European Championship. They are a sad commentary on the tournament's quality ..... but then Greece won it!

I've an awful feeling their semi might turn on the brainless booking Aaron Ramsey collected. He's been brilliant.

When they needed him, Wales had a keeper coming out to catch crosses and he's another bound for the bench or out of Palace following their signing of Mandanda.

Interesting that everyone heaped disdain on Mr Hodgson after the Iceland game and asked what they'd got that we hadn't. And their coach Lagerback is a disciple of Hodgson, who puts his success down to Roy.

And Matt mate, much as I love you, if Sean Dyche becomes England manager I'll never be able to get the image of those pale legs pumping up and down the wing at Saltergate and crosses flying everywhichway but to a head. It ain't gonna happen. It's like Tracey Emin paints the Cistine Chapel.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »