Thread Rating:
Rotherham United v Huddersfield Town
Spurs 3-0 up at Smoke-on-Stench. Draw on the cards if Smoke bring Crouchy on for the last 10 minutes ........ OK maybe not. Hughes doesn't agree with me.

You don't see many from the half-way line Snoots.

To this day the poor fellow dreads a Town fan of a certain age turning up in his congregation and reminding him or asking him wtf did he think we was doing. Good job we won and got promoted that day.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Aye Charlton was always a good day out on the lash, 11am arrival into London, a few pots around Kings Cross and Euston before getting the Tube down to London Bridge where a few more pots would be sunk and then onto Charlton for a couple in the Antigallican before the short walk to the ground....happy days even if the result wasn't always the best.

We're hoping though that a trip to Viila Park(mini bus full with a beer stop both ways) will make up for that and then of course we are all praying that Sunderland and Newcastle both get relegated so we can pay homage to the bars in the Toon on a couple of occasions plus that fact both clubs will sell out at our ground.
Wigan coming up doesn't bother me either way, Burton could be interesting....already thinking a nice little trip around the brewery before a first visit to a new ground(for me anyway) and if Barnsley could make it through the play offs that would be ideal.....I'm not asking for too much am I?

Herr Wagner on Radio Leeds yesterday

(18-04-2016, 20:03)theo_luddite Wrote:
PS Shep - Boro is always in Yorkshire. That milk snatching gerrymandering bitch from some grocers shop in Lincolnshire might have mucked around with the borders while she was in No. 10, but anywhere that Yorkshire CCC called home is still and always will be Yorkshire as far as I'm concerned. Thumb up

Couldn't agree more theo.....I remember a TV interview with Brian Clough years ago (who was born in Middlesborough), saying that he was born a Yorkshireman, bred a Yorkshireman, and would die a Yorkshireman.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
I see they are still struggling to understand junior school maths at L666s let alone junior school football. They are offering supposedly 25% or even 50% refunds on season tickets if L666s don't make the play-off's next season then give an example that for a £445 season ticket, a 25% refund equates to £90 (rounded up) and a 50% refund that equates to £180 give or take some loose change. You couldn't make it up. Laugh

No wonder there's so many thicko's in L666s. It's actually 20% and 40% but don't let the facts get in the way of another pile of crap coming out of there - especially you numpties at the Yorkshire Post and Evening Post that masquerade as reporters and are reporting this myth as fact. I explained in my L666s thread why they wouldn't be going for a promotion push anytime soon, but even 15,000 refunds at £180 is only £2.7 million - far less than the £30 million they will have to cough up on the spot if they are stupid enough to get promoted anytime soon.

Deano has knocked the price of my season ticket for next season in half up front, not on the vague promise of a top 6 finish (or lack of one). Thumb up
Amelia Chaffinch, HighlandTerrier58, WakeyTerrier like this post
A guide to cask ale.

Someone read the daily telegraph interview with Cellino. He publicly wants Mourinho or Ancelotti to come manage Leeds and says they haven't got any balls if they don't. Then when he's asked about Redfern's wife winning a sex discrimination case against him in court because he said to a leeds official that women should be in the kitchen or looking after the kids, he said in other words 'I love women, I'd much rather employ them than men' which sounds eerily close to the classic UKIP line 'I'm not a racist but...'. Literally satire is a word not in their environment is it.

Will post this on the general news thread too.
SHEP_HTAFC and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
Billing starts instead of Huws. Patso is on the bench.
We can all grow our nails again folks. Thumb up

Wendies and Brizzle still wobbling to give MK Dons a glimmer of hope but I can't see it happening tbh. Brentford, Ipswich and Forest should be able to take a point off them between them even though they've all got nowt to play for.

For once, nobody below us won but my word there were some late goals tonight in this division.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

I'll give full thoughts tomorrow but in the mean time a good point for both teams
Typical match involving a Warnock team.
HOOOOOF!
Nahki took his goal well. Not sure about the late disallowed one. Good finish from the lad and seeing as the liner was having a shocker I would probably say it should've stood.
Their keeper got man of the match which gives an indication of how much we dominated.

Love their new ground though. Nice to have a bit of Frank Sinatra to sing along to.
listened too it on the town players , was it my imagination or was the stadium announcer/music guy trying to make everyone deaf
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »