Thread Rating:
Summer transfers
Not good enough for Liverpool = Not good enough for Town

Who was the last Liverpool reject we got? Eccleston or summat. Whatever happened to him?

Just looked him up, 25 years old now, playing in Hungary.
Did Coady reject Liverpool or did they ..... ?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I think we payed money for Coney didn't we?
A paid for reject then ...... ?

Bernie's great nephew had as much idea about playing football as his great uncle has about entertaining motor racing. Two handfulls of sod all.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Yond pilock, Baldy McDermott, is whining on about bringing in an in match appeals system for contentious decisions, because his horrible Reading team should've had a handball decision given last week.
Frigging idiot. His shower of shite would never get another decision given in their favour again. Worse cheats than Wendy!
Meanwhile, speaking of defensive blunders. Here's two that make our um error at the back v Boro look quite reasonable. Ummm, maybe not, we screwed up big time too but here you go
England v Belgium: Keeper Karen Bardsley's calamity leads to goal - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36002321
Man City show just how to play the ball out from the back - 2nd goal in case you are wondering.
https://youtu.be/dhRqVjn87xE

Englands goalie for the Euro's. Don't he just fill you with confidence?
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Copied and pasted that Liverpool link from somewhere, yes he'll be a Liverpool reject but sometimes they can be a improvement on what we have.
Although not world beaters(by any stretch) Bunn and Smith have done ok as City rejects
Another name for you linked today...Michael Hefele
German Div 3 player with Dynamo Dresden. Had the odd season with 1st and 2nd Division clubs but barely got a kick. Defender, best part of 6'4" or 1.92m in Euro metrics

Doesn't sound like a left back though. The wassock from Oz will be pleased.
A guide to cask ale.

We've already signed a left back though theo. Dont want to be lumbered with three and a hot prospect!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »