Thread Rating:
Summer transfers
As we seem to be talking about transfers already, do you want a dedicated thread? 
Who's favourite to go? I think we will offload Ish Miller although that's probably obvious.
Any designs on anyone? Who will we fork out for? Emyr Huws, Jamie Paterson?
Lord Snooty likes this post
Jamie Vardy and Deli Alli Wink
Best have a word with Deano then.
Aye, time he got that brass out of his high interest savings account
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I'd pay the money for Pato. Been one of our only other consistent goal threats to Nakhi and played superbly in the no 10 role. Needs some healthy competition with him but Ish and Huws can go. If his wages are to be believed, I'd rather have Billing there and let him develop all day long.
Amelia Chaffinch and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
well Van La Parra is already through the door, id pay for paterson, probably pay for Steer too but villa might want him back

if its true about Lowe for kaiserslauten that could turn out to be a great signing, apparently there is also another person on pre contract terms from the continent

Hogg should be offered a new contract

Vaughan is already out the door , Miller will go, sadly i think Holmes will go too as will Allinson

if we cant get Steer think well have a serious look at a Keeper
also need a centre back and we could do with some backup for wells
Ed what's his name, goalkeeper has already been told he won't be getting a new contract
Wizwhatsit?
Yes that's him
Maybe we have some more young stoppers coming through? Release the two current young back ups that are obviously not good enough and let the new ones try?

Only problem with murphy is he always seems to be injured and with the abolishment of the emergency loan window, his injuries could start costing points or on the other hand it could result in us finding a future number one for a a fair few years
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »