Thread Rating:
Summer transfers
isnt that basically how smithies got his start
Yeah pretty much. Although he was down to two keepers out.

But i dont think anyone can say it didnt work and it fits the spec that the club have laid out
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I said when I saw him play for England U21's at Wolvo that the lad Harry Kane looked useful up front and we should put a bid in before some Prem side snaps him up.

Uh, what?

Oh. Ok. I'll go for Vardy then as long as he sorts out his attitude. Shocking apparently .....
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Vardy the money grabbing ill play for anyone who pays my high wage bill ? what a xxxx he is !! you need footballers that play as a team and not for themselves !!
No idea what numbnuts has said. The only blockhead that I've ever filtered on any board but I can have a good guess. Why his mum goes out and leaves her booze and marching powder in a place where he can get to it is beyond me. It's as much her fault as anyone else's.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

(02-04-2016, 22:02)Imre varadi Wrote: Vardy the money grabbing ill play for anyone who pays my high wage bill ? what a **** he is !! you need footballers that play as a team and not for themselves !!

Laugh That'll be why he went to Fleetwood instead of us then.  Laugh
Chris Lowe has been confirmed
on paper a great signing lets hope he lives up to the hype

think we will need 3 or 4 more the go along with RVLP and Herr Lowe , our squad now is a mixture of a few players good enough , a few more who lack experience but have potential and a few more who just arent good enough to move the club forward
Liverpool youngster Daniel Trickett-Smith is on the verge of leaving the club after failing to establish himself in the first-team, and is now wanted by Huddersfield Town.

Sauce....definitely Red sauce is this one
And the unexamined says he isnt a target. Someome is making up porkies and making out that they are in the know!
Any kid coming out of Liverpool is going to be on our radar while Klopp and Wagner are around according to the useless and lazy prats that get paid to surf the web pretending to be journo's rather than getting off their backsides and doing their job properly.

We really need all their rejects and we really need to become their 2nd team so their kids can get some proper football game time - like @*£$ we do.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »