Thread Rating:
Where is everybody
The heated debate makes this site interesting, if you don't like someone's opinion don't take it so personally! Please comeback with a valid statement of why you don't agree rather than just "idiot" and shooting someone down. It is hilarious mind!

Squirrel, apologies accepted and let's draw a line under the affair.
Perhaps from now on alternative opinion will be respected by all.
(Perhaps you're not the 'super-prat' I suggested !  Thumb up )
Sorry lads but when I started this thread, I was only concerned about the recent lack of activity on here and, had no intention of starting WW3.

Baggieman, I respect your views on Pulis for you clearly have additional inside info from your Stokey neighbours.
I just wish that you wouldn't express those views quite so often or so vehemently.

We've had some pretty useless Managers in the past but, they've been criticised for getting us relegated whereas, despite his controversial tactics, I doubt Pulis will get us relegated.

Perhaps, wishing the best of both worlds for our team, I hope that TP sticks around for this season and then having finally instilled some steel and determination into the squad, moves on so that a more attack minded Manager can take over and hopefully reap the benefit and take us to the next level leaving all us fans happy.

Enough said.

Amen

Sorry BaggieVic Peace dove
likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
(24-11-2015, 00:12)silverbaggie Wrote: Sorry lads but when I started this thread, I was only concerned about the recent lack of activity on here and, had no intention of starting WW3.

Baggieman, I respect your views on Pulis for you clearly have additional inside info from your Stokey neighbours.
I just wish that you wouldn't express those views quite so often or so vehemently.

We've had some pretty useless Managers in the past but, they've been criticised for getting us relegated whereas, despite his controversial tactics, I doubt Pulis will get us relegated.

Perhaps, wishing the best of both worlds for our team, I hope that TP sticks around for this season and then having finally instilled some steel and determination into the squad, moves on so that a more attack minded Manager can take over and hopefully reap the benefit and take us to the next level leaving all us fans happy.

Enough said.

Amen

Sorry BaggieVic Peace dove

Very well said Silver.

I'd also add that further to your suggestions of useless managers that have drawn criticism, that Roy Hodgson stamped a very negative and defensively minded approach to our team during the early part of his tenure and did not receive anything like the criticism that has been aimed at Pulis.

I'd even go as far to say that this defensive solidity that he gave us went a very long way towards us achieving that blistering start to the season under Clarke.

Very much looking forward to the West Ham game after what I saw this weekend too.
Here you go chaps.

http://www.mademan.com/the-idiots-guide-to-kissing/

Now do it and make up.

DD Peace dove Peace dove
Squirrel Regis likes this post
Ubique.
(24-11-2015, 01:54)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Here you go chaps.

http://www.mademan.com/the-idiots-guide-to-kissing/

Now do it and make up.

DD  Peace dove  Peace dove

Dingle-dingle perhaps instead of signing out as DD you should sign out as UN, a role as peace keeper would seem to fit you perfectly 
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »