Thread Rating:
Where is everybody
For several days now there have been hardly any posters on here although, I notice at the moment that there are apparently nine 'guests' viewing the site.

Living away from the WestMids and unable to attend matches at the shrine, I rely on the news and banter to keep me informed as to the doings of a club I have supported for over 50 years.

I know that we have had yet another International break and hence no games to discuss but; even so.

Have the pro and anti Pulis brigades finally worn each other out resulting in mass desertions on both sides?

The only regular poster seems to be DD. and he's in danger of running out of jokes.

If this continues we should perhaps re-name the site:-  'Notmuchpoint.com'
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Cheer up, Silver, I'm sure it will all kick off again now we're back to league games.
Can't say I miss the pro- and anti- slagging match.
In the meantime (and this is probably the wrong thread) does anyone know anything about this York City midfielder we're meant to be interested in? I live near York but don't follow their individual players, just keep an eye out for results (which are rubbish).
I have thought the same, but for a few months now Silver. I normally have a look 3 or 4 times a day, but over the past few months 3 or 4 times a week would have kept me up to date.

Sad and worried about the future and I am not talking about TP or the team.  Huh Huh Huh  
(21-11-2015, 11:51)Baggievicar Wrote: Cheer up, Silver, I'm sure it will all kick off again now we're back to league games.
Can't say I miss the pro- and anti- slagging match.
In the meantime (and this is probably the wrong thread) does anyone know anything about this York City midfielder we're meant to be interested in? I live near York but don't follow their individual players, just keep an eye out for results (which are rubbish).

Reportedly a 17 year old called Ben Godfrey.

Have checked the York City site and he isn't mentioned. He hasn't been allocated a squad number and hasn't made any appearances for the Club so far this season.
So why or how are we supposed to be interested in him?

Unless of course he is 7feet 6inches tall and can play Centre Back. Whistle
Baggievicar likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
I think apathy has set in.

There is just nothing to get excited about. We know how Pulis will set us up and we know how we will play.

Not much left to talk about.
BaggieMan likes this post
Always the same during a two week International break guys,

Fear not Thumb up

I use to post a lot more but my work takes me away from home now,

For example i was working at Tata Steel at Port Talbot last week,
I was up and out at 4am and not home till around 7 - 7.30 at night.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
fear not i am still here(queue collective groaning......)
@Kristien 1965
Never mind the quantity. It's all about quality.

I'd love more members on here and more clubs represented. But I acknowledge that I have quality passionate posters on all active boards.
sorry but i`m going to have to post one of my (in)famous star trek posts
@Kristien 1965
Its exactly how Tidy sums it up - its all so predictable. Square pegs, round holes, park the bus etc etc.
Cr*ap football, cr*p forum and everyone loses interest.
Won't change until Pulis is on his bike.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »