Thread Rating:
Where is everybody
(21-11-2015, 21:54)TheBaggieMan Wrote: Its exactly how Tidy sums it up - its all so predictable. Square pegs, round holes, park the bus etc etc.
Cr*ap football, cr*p forum and everyone loses interest.
Won't change until Pulis is on his bike.

Idiot.
Where am I??
DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
(22-11-2015, 01:56)Squirrel Regis Wrote:
(21-11-2015, 21:54)TheBaggieMan Wrote: Its exactly how Tidy sums it up - its all so predictable. Square pegs, round holes, park the bus etc etc.
Cr*ap football, cr*p forum and everyone loses interest.
Won't change until Pulis is on his bike.

Idiot.

Baggie man.

We've just beaten Arsenal. We're sitting 12th in the table. Villa got smashed at Everton and are adrift at the bottom of the table. 

If those aren't reasons to be cheerful this weekend for you, I have no idea of what TP or the squad in general will have to do to please you. 
Squirrel Regis and Stairs like this post
Tibby,
I like the cut of your jib my man. As always you have hit the nail on the head. How anyone calling themselves an Albion fan can be anything but over the moon this weekend is beyond me.
On paper we stood no chance against a gunners side packed with world class talent.
Sanchez could have destroyed us on his own if it wasn't for that often forgotten thing -
TEAM WORK.
Every single player but 100% graft in and we deserved the win.
Yes they hit the post, but so did we. Yes they missed a penalty but it was a very harsh one.
Giroud could have seen red for that tackle on Yacob who did very well to control his temper.
Made my weekend that performance and my head is a little sore too !
Thumb up
C O Y B
likes this post
Oh well at least we are name calling each other again. I suppose that's marginally better than the almost total apathy that's been on here recently.

I liked TP's guarded reference to bad luck in some previous games when countering the suggestion that we rode our luck yesterday. Presumably he had a hat trick of disallowed penalties against Leicester in mind amongst other things. Angry

We were due a little bit of luck this season with some of the atrocious decisions given against us in previous games.

Bad luck Arsene or weren't you watching and didn't see as usual. Doh

On a different note; further to my report to BaggieVic about the York City youngster, their official site also mentioned that a former Baggie stalwart had just signed for them at the grand old age of 37years. Yes none other than one Jonathan Greening.

And, on a personal note, to rub salt into my wounds a certain Darren Carter scored an equaliser for Forest Green Rovers against the Robins in their top of the table clash yesterday.
These ex Baggies keep turning up all over the place don't they. Sick
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
(22-11-2015, 14:06)Squirrel Regis Wrote: Tibby,
I like the cut of your jib my man. As always you have hit the nail on the head. How anyone calling themselves an Albion fan can be anything but over the moon this weekend is beyond me.
On paper we stood no chance against a gunners side packed with world class talent.
Sanchez could have destroyed us on his own if it wasn't for that often forgotten thing -
TEAM WORK.
Every single player but 100% graft in and we deserved the win.
Yes they hit the post, but so did we. Yes they missed a penalty but it was a very harsh one.
Giroud could have seen red for that tackle on Yacob who did very well to control his temper.
Made my weekend that performance and my head is a little sore too !
Thumb up
C O Y B

Squirrel
You were a prat before and now turned into a super-prat just because someone else has the temerity to offer an opinion that differs to your own.
I'm not a moderator but this thread is heading in the wrong direction so for the sake of sensible discussion and debate, let's nip this in the bud before it escalates.

Back on topic for the thread I think most haven't been posting simply because of the lack of news/transfer rumours etc, and international breaks always get in the way of the proper football. Always Baggies first and England a distant second for me usually, although I was very proud of our handling of the friendly against France recently.
(23-11-2015, 19:13)Tibby Baggie Wrote: I'm not a moderator but this thread is heading in the wrong direction so for the sake of sensible discussion and debate, let's nip this in the bud before it escalates.

Back on topic for the thread I think most haven't been posting simply because of the lack of news/transfer rumours etc, and international breaks always get in the way of the proper football. Always Baggies first and England a distant second for me usually, although I was very proud of our handling of the friendly against France recently.

Tibby, as you can see the problem with this site is that certain people will not or cannot accept that someone can hold a different point of view or opinion to their own and as such call you an 'idiot'.

You will agree that in fairness, everyone posting on this site is entitled to have an opinion and it should not be trashed in the way this Squirrel Regis does. Its not the first time he's behaved in this way and he is one of those irritations that will do so again.

Sad really.
I think this is what we need:

[attachment=252]
Baggieman,
I apologise for calling you an idiot.
Peace dove
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »