Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Burnley v SWFC
Blades 1-2 Bury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
PIGS Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
Blunts Laugh
Hopefully that's Hutchinson's 5th booking  Whistle
and complicated
Game Over!!!!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Liam Palmer xxxx wank.

1 win in 6.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nail in the coffin there..

I feel sick after that
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We're gonna lose this, and I don't know how, outplayed them for most of the game, and we got a smash and grab on us when we were AWAY ... this is getting all too familiar now, but the plus points are there too , as long as Hutchinson don't start another game , the new guys look very good, some great football , but ... OH F**K ... enough is enough , this is a joke, they are never 2 goals better than Wednesday ....
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
That's what £7m gets yer.
well i thought at least we would have taken a point !!! bad show yet again after a 2 week lay off ?? for me carlos can get the chop now i dont see the point of chopping him a month later when we are bottom off the bloody league !! and i say this looking at the games coming up which we will at a push only get 3 pts !!!

Carlos get yer coat yer wank !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »