Thread Rating:
FIFA
What I don't like is the way the FA, UEFA, the British media, all have Blatter down as corrupt without any foundation to what they are saying. He looks like a decent bloke to me, like I said, compared to Platini.
So some individuals have done wrong. Why on earth should Blatty Boy have to resign? And what the f is to do with yond bastard Cameron?
Don't you of all people preach about democracy!
(29-05-2015, 22:38)St Charles Owl Wrote: The problem is a lot of those 133 countries that voted for Blatter are the ones who get most of the legitimate money that FIFA hands out for development projects.  The African and Asian countries get a lot of money from FIFA to help develop football in those countries, one of the good things FIFA does, but ultimately Blatter is seen as a bit of a hero in these countries for setting this up.  Of course if we are to be justifiably cynical about this, he has done this while in office to guarantee their support without having to pay any bribes to them anyway!!  The countries who do not need this money from FIFA, generally in Western Europe, North America and Australasia, are the ones who seemed to have voted for the Prince!!

For me the only way to get rid of Blatter is to pull out of FIFA, or at least seriously threaten that, the problem with that is it would destroy the World Cup as we know it and it would guarantee that Blatter would sanction his successor and then this guy would pick up the votes from Blatter and we would still be left with the corruption!!  A way has to be found to get rid of Blatter and have a fresh start over who runs them going forward, I am just not convinced that option exists!!

I know some guys who might be able to help...

[Image: tumblr_nizzrb70tM1u6l5aqo2_250.gif]
(29-05-2015, 23:21)Lord Snooty Wrote: What I don't like is the way the FA, UEFA, the British media, all have Blatter down as corrupt without any foundation to what they are saying. He looks like a decent bloke to me, like I said, compared to Platini.
So some individuals have done wrong. Why on earth should Blatty Boy have to resign? And what the f is to do with yond bastard Cameron?

Blatter, Plantini, FIFA, UEFA, FA, Football League there all biased and corrupt. Platini isn't white as white none of them are they've all got chequered pasts. Plantini was backing the Qatar bid and what happened a few months after Qatar won the bid his son got a job with a Qatar company. Watch Champions League and notice how the refs are so biased towards the English teams and also did anyone find certain matches in the World Cup a little strange. Brazil vs Germany was very very strange it was like Brazil didn't even bother in that game.

I don't know why Cameron is having a say because the Tories are as bad they are corrupt especially with all the cover ups they've done they should join forces with FIFA.

FIFA needs to go its needs to be disbanded and a new organisation has to be set up and run by former professionals who know the game inside out.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(29-05-2015, 23:21)Lord Snooty Wrote: What I don't like is the way the FA, UEFA, the British media, all have Blatter down as corrupt without any foundation to what they are saying. He looks like a decent bloke to me, like I said, compared to Platini.

Even if Blatter hasn't actually handed over or even sanctioned the handing over of any brown envelopes, all this happened on his watch, that in itself should force the President and head of an organisation to fall on his sword!!
He should've retired long time ago. He was clearly not up to the job last election.

This was BBC Panorama 4 years ago when the FIFA elections were happening then. Andrew Jennings the reporter handed everything he collected to the FBI so they could go after FIFA.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...ruption-fa

What if the winners of the World Cup through the years were fixed? There are claims that 1966 and 1974 were fixed. Joao Havelange former FIFA president says that the 1966 and 1974 World Cups were fixed saying that Sir Stanley Ford Rous who was the FIFA president back in 1966 fixed the World Cup with referees.

Seems to still be going on at all levels judging by the penalty given to the Canadian women's team in their World Cup opener against China.
(07-06-2015, 19:21)El Car Wrote: Seems to still be going on at all levels judging by the penalty given to the Canadian women's team in their World Cup opener against China.

Time to disband FIFA and set up a new organisation with the correct people in charge because if they don't eradicate the corruption from FIFA then they never will and it will still carry on. There is no way FIFA can come back from this the name and reputation is tainted and it will always be remembered for the corruption under Sepp Blatter.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »