Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Reading
(31-01-2015, 00:05)Maddix Wrote:
(31-01-2015, 00:00)Washington Wrote:
(30-01-2015, 21:22)Maddix Wrote: Won't be here for the game  Thumb up but I just thought I'd pop in to say good luck ladyboys  Whistle

Wondered who was going to raise that topic first - but no surprise really !

Might make the HT entertainment more attractive though  Whistle

Good old fashioned humour is the only thing that keeps me going in the bloody sterile PC world that we have to fight through every day  Angry

Cool

Utopia Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Great news about T/O
Let's hope this gives us an exciting push to the end of the season.
The emergency window for loans will be very interesting, if we can do well in that , we could come strong with a late surge
It's highly unlikely we will sign many more after bus but you never know.
I'd splash the cash and get kenwyne jones, not because of his time here but just purely for the goals and prescence he has, nuhui hasn't got a patch on him
Prediction
1-0 helan
DDDAA
OK - I finally made the balcony seat - I will have May as goalscorer

Can't help it, I have takeover fever, bit like scrooge after the third visitation
Overnight snow down here in Berkshire but it's already melting so should be a perfect playing surface today.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
1-1 Keane

DDAHD
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
How much snow you got Madsteve?
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Snow? In Reading. Looking at the motorway cameras just now, naff all.
(31-01-2015, 13:49)Southeyowl Wrote: How much snow you got Madsteve?

It's melted now.

Off to Pizza Hut then to the match.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
It's an away game so we get Radio Sheff and "Round the grounds" Doh

Billy Blunt would never come to us.
Westwood
Palmer
Lees
Loovens
Mattock
Lee
Hutch
Baker
Mags
Keane
McGuire
Looks like 433/451.
5 strikers at the club and we go with the one that doesnt belong to us, says everything about the strikers we own.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »