Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Reading
If this new striker (Bus) is who I'm thinking of then he has been followed by most of Serie A for a while so obviously has something about him. We'll have to wait and see if he can handle all the knob heads who "support" us though because one wrong move and he'll be the latest boooo boy
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Just woke up Wink

Did we sign someone?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Aye, just read about it.

At least the kid can finish from 6 yards. Though for one of those penalties ( on youtube) he dived like Maguire.

Looks tidy, I guess we wait and see.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
SG has admitted to trying to sign BUS and Pattinson or Patterson from Forest! also trying to get McGugan back in!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
SG should be scared!! How many managers survive an new owner coming in once the honeymoon period is over?? He is in an interview situation now until the end of the season, if he gets a couple of signings then he can have no excuses, that is real pressure!!
2-1 Maguire

DHDDD
Won't be here for the game Thumb up but I just thought I'd pop in to say good luck ladyboys Whistle
Thurnscoe_OWL and Washington like this post
and complicated
On the grounds that takeover = goals, I'm going offor 3-3 - ok I'm doing this cos Im late and most of the likely scores have been taken...

Predictions = DAAHA
(30-01-2015, 21:22)Maddix Wrote: Won't be here for the game  Thumb up but I just thought I'd pop in to say good luck ladyboys  Whistle

Wondered who was going to raise that topic first - but no surprise really !

Might make the HT entertainment more attractive though Whistle
(31-01-2015, 00:00)Washington Wrote:
(30-01-2015, 21:22)Maddix Wrote: Won't be here for the game  Thumb up but I just thought I'd pop in to say good luck ladyboys  Whistle

Wondered who was going to raise that topic first - but no surprise really !

Might make the HT entertainment more attractive though  Whistle

Good old fashioned humour is the only thing that keeps me going in the bloody sterile PC world that we have to fight through every day Angry

Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »