Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Birmingham
To be fair Imre, that crowd was the full capacity allowed by South Yorkshire Police. The ground holds 2,500 more but the police insisted those seats were left empty for segregation purposes.
Segregation? That's not very PC on the island of equality is it? Big Grin

Seriously though, as much as I hate the pigs they put up a good fight in their cup run, our season is pretty much over so much much to look out for until we all gather to watch the pigs choke in their playoff semi Smile Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Imre, you dingbat. Your posts should have been on the FA Cup thread. You soddin muppett. That's where my erudite comments will be!! Doh Doh Doh

How did my daughter (sorry, your mother) bring you up?? Huh Huh
"God Save the King."
(29-01-2015, 15:53)peiowl Wrote: Imre, you dingbat. Your posts should have been on the FA Cup thread. You soddin muppett. That's where my erudite comments will be!!  Doh  Doh  Doh

How did my daughter (sorry, your mother) bring you up??   Huh  Huh

It was the league cup last night you dingbat
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
But was it a Birmingham City game??
"God Save the King."
no but it wasn't the League cup either.

Why don't you scuttle over to the pigs board and talk about that bollocks on there?
(28-01-2015, 00:37)St Charles Owl Wrote: Well even though I doubt many are too interested in this after that performance I think it best for Thurnscoe that I update him with who has won what so far so that he doesn't have to start quoting French laws again on the match thread!!!! Doh  Besides I have a duty to post it anyway!!

Attendance  Smartass was won by Owlshighgreen.

Match Results has 4 results in with the Blunts game tomorrow, so this is where we stand on that one:

Offshore has already won one  Smartass and still has a chance at another if Spurs win.
Thurnscoe, Wereham, Owlkev and SCO will all get a  Smartass if Spurs win.
Washington and Pei could win one  Smartass if the Blunts manage a win tomorrow.

I will update it tomorrow with the final results and for the benefit of Thurnscoe I will also update the OP with the latest BML table!!!

Just to close out this thread, and make it easy for Thurny to check the results of the BML, no further Smartass were won due to the game last night being a draw. Next match thread coming up!!
And that's why we were talking pigs games in here peiblade, because it was one of the GAMES OF OTHER INTEREST you fúcking muppet
Imre varadi likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »