Thread Rating:
Wycombe v The Owls L1 Match Thread
With byers who will be at least benched for 1 game I don't see why not ? As you know I'm not a crab fan but someone will need to move midfield and that's byers or himself vaulks backinson Dennis and fizz are all go betweens.

James may be out as well so that means Johnson walks straight back in sigh !
He wore a blazing saddle Laugh that's why he picks Johnson all the time Laugh
and complicated
BML Update

Owlkev gets a Smartass for the prediction
Peiowl gets a Smartass for the goal time
peiowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Spit !!!!
God please don't go down to the pub league Maddix I can't imagine the amount of dead  teddy's playing with only pieowl for promotion pmsl ...it would be much better if charlie did lol he gets on with the old spunker Wink

I laugh the season after we only have 5 in the BML ...making it promotion or relegation one wrong move thanks to wankers like werehem who got proper Mardy and shot the teddy's lol

We need new posters fact !!! But mist only last 3 posts before getting all Mardy not knowing if it's a laugh or serious and giving up ...I'm thinking I might just give up with it all so you get a bunch of happy clapping clowns in to at least make it worth while typing anything ..this way you can at least have a good argument...ffs
Well the majority of us remaining folk are on here because we’re outside the UK and were missing the level headed MadSteve to keep us grounded and good betting tips. I am in touch with an Owls America fan in Oregon so I might encourage him and his mates to start joining us. God knows what happened to Thurnscoe - probably married with triplets or summati

I only read Owlstalk but this forum is quite civilized in comparison!!!
(19-01-2023, 06:39)Washington Wrote: Well the majority of us remaining folk are on here because we’re outside the UK and were missing the level headed MadSteve to keep us grounded and good betting tips. I am in touch with an Owls America fan in Oregon so I might encourage him and his mates to start joining us.  God knows what happened to Thurnscoe - probably married with triplets  or summati

I only read Owlstalk but this forum is quite civilized in comparison!!!

Last I heard was that he scuffed his stiletto's at the local train station and then went for a walk with his mum and/or girlfriend and/or sister Thumb up or maybe they were all the same person Whistle
and complicated
Thurscoe is alive and well, I see him on Facebook quite often. The rest of us have basically been together since the old BBC site closed, thats nearly 20 years!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »