Thread Rating:
Euro 2020|2021
Wales through ...they will be out the next round unless they get someone shit like England which can't happen !
Southgate is the biggest yes man I've ever seen and whatever happens will be here for the next tornement which we will trundle through too basically because we are in a shit group ! Maybe in 2066 we might win something again ? But for the forseable future it's so obvious we won't !
I laughed at that wee dick foden getting his Gazza hairdo ...... Only to spend the game in the back pocket of a Motherwell utility player Laugh

Sums it up really.
Imre varadi likes this post
I believe Wednesday, would have got a point against England Friday night!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
These Euros have been 3rd rate if not 10th rate so far maybe it's the empty stadiums but the football has been dour really really champions league boring infact it's turned into the champions league i really don't see the point in groups anymore because all the usual suspects are in the last 16 and if it wasn't made easier by 2 3rd place places up for grabs as well ! A bit like that shity euro league mickey mouse cup wank!!
Football won't survive another 50 years the way it's going it has no interest whatsoever zzzzzzzz.
England qualified by the way after today's boredom ..so it's just a matter of who we get in the last 16 now good news is we can't get Italy !! But the Netherlands Belgium Spain Portugal Germany and France are all up for grabs our best hope would be that Spain don't qualify or win the group and we get a pick of the worst teams which includes Sweden Slovakia or Poland ..when we beat the Czechs tomorrow because we will win as it's a no pressure game against a luke warm opposition which we always piss through!
offs the final nail in the coffin the box ticking c...unt southgate will never drop this useless shit ever now !

kyle walker ffs again showing his age zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

scotland out by the looks off things
Statesideowl likes this post
Typical Southgate shite being served up.

It's all so negative and boring
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
sideways backwards i keep expecting Bannan to be mentioned .. the midfield middle 2 whoever they are are flucking shite !

scotland are goners shame they have a team which battles ... but not enough at international level just yet but should they keep this system they will be in the next world cup and thats what matters !

france portugal or germany ..... its not coming home ever !

it would be a good idea now to let the czechs score or its over ... can you realy see these wankers beating any off the above ffs ....

looking like france to me
Solid would be the right description for that. Played well in the first half, like they did against Croatia and then sat back and controlled the game. 2 wins and a draw, and no goals conceded is simply good enough to get out of the group as winners. Defensively we haven't really been challenged but maybe that because we have done enough to stop the opposition. Going forward we look good at times but whether its the players or Southgate we do seem to like to pass it around and kill the game. Hopefully better opponents will bring a better performance for 90 mins but I wouldn't be putting any money on it!!

I expect Germany to beat Hungary and France should beat Portugal, that would see us playing Germany in the next round. If Portugal get a win then we will likely play them but if they draw with France and Germany win then we will play France. Going to be an interesting finish in that group.
Almost stayed awake for that one Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »