Thread Rating:
Match Thread Sponsored by PEI - Shrewsbury Town
(30-01-2016, 18:15)peiowl Wrote:
(30-01-2016, 18:13)Maddix Wrote: What's so brilliant about Joao PEI  Huh He's been crap for the last 3 months  Doh constantly bullied off the ball  Doh

He has potential.

Potential ain't going to get us promoted  Cool He should be playing these type of games to build on his potential because he's done a lot less in the league than Nuhiu has in the last few months  Whistle
and complicated
Right its time for a stroll outside to kick the dogs !! lets see if that works ?
Anyone who says this game is not important is deluded. Bet people were saying that in 91 when we won the league cup. Super day. Plus if we want to compete we need income to keep within ffp.
Maddix and St Charles Owl like this post
(30-01-2016, 18:24)Maddix Wrote:
(30-01-2016, 18:15)peiowl Wrote:
(30-01-2016, 18:13)Maddix Wrote: What's so brilliant about Joao PEI  Huh He's been crap for the last 3 months  Doh constantly bullied off the ball  Doh

He has potential.

Potential ain't going to get us promoted  Cool He should be playing these type of games to build on his potential because he's done a lot less in the league than Nuhiu has in the last few months  Whistle

Nuhiu has been far more effective than Joao for a while now.  Thankfully Hooper has found his feet and is better than both of them!!
Stats are pretty much equal on beeb
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Im not agreed dubia as i think the carling cup died just after we won it !! but the facup is well worth it as it !! as for me it takes the pressure of the league grind and if CC had repected this game then we would have been 4-0 up and in the next round without breaking sweat !! he didnt we are struggling and if we lose the confidence will be dented going into the biggest league game yet agianst burnley !!
Can't wait for Atdhe to score a 97th minute winner in the play-off final Thumb up I wonder what PEI would have to say Laugh
and complicated
good sougous off hes shite move on with him !!
You were all saying stuff like this when it was the league cup. Important. Use our good players. Then they got injured and I remember at least one person saying I wish we'd have listened to pei.

Trust me, I'm laying it on a bit thick but I get no pleasure out of saying "I told you so."

Just hope that we come out of this injry free. That would be a win imo.

Bloody ell. He's risking Bannan now. FFS. Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
"God Save the King."
Rovrum losin 3-1 now,
Nothing changes,again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »