Thread Rating:
Aston Villa vs WBA - Double Match Thread
(02-03-2015, 15:17)Onetruebaggie Wrote: Really looking forward to our week with the neighbours, I'm caught in two minds really, my overriding feeling is that we cant possibly lose twice in the week against the Villa based on form and confidence. My fear is that they always seem to play sh!t until they play us and become world beaters for 90 minutes and slip back into their ways after playing us.
I think they are probably running scared over the 2 matches compared to ourselves, but when it comes to the Villa, anything somehow is possible. I think we'll draw 1-1 in the league and win the cup match personally and I'd probably take that, I feel our need for the league points is obviously less than theirs and expect a fight on the pitch tomorrow. Somehow my mate has got me tickets in the Doug Ellis about 20 yards from the travelling Baggies, either way it will be sheer agony whatever the result.
I'm genuinely excited about this weeks fixtures and feel it is a major milestone in the season, that said, by this time next week it could be all over with only a major hangover to show for it, F*** it bring the Vile on!!!!!!!

COYB

Don't do what I did in the villa end OTB. Last time I went to Villa Park I was a guest of my brothers/girlfriend and 2 other villains lol! Well I'd not been to a match for years and years. Not since I was a kid in fact. This game was probably back in the nineties but anyway Villa scored No surprise there but then we equalised and I lost it I was up out of my seat whooping and yelling I simply forgot where i was and suddenly my brother literally grabbed the arse of my trousers and yanked me back into my seat whilst growling in my ear "F****** sit down you've celebrated enough look"  It was only then I looked round and noticed hundreds of angry villains glaring in my direction lol I swear I only got out alive cos they scored again and it ended 2-1 Sad and at the full time whistle I was completely crest fallen devastated and at this point my brother ruffled my head and said "never mind our kid, better luck next time" well I reckon the luck and momentum has finally swung our way at last Smile COYB Actually I just looked it up and it was 2002 look http://www.11v11.com/matches/aston-villa...002-14592/
From Daily Star interview with Timmy:

"Is there any extra needle in this match for me? Not at all," Sherwood said.

"Good little club isn't it? It just wasn't right for me and wasn't right for them.

"I am delighted to be at this massive club."

Looks like someone's begging to come a cropper.
(02-03-2015, 17:53)Ska Wrote: From Daily Star interview with Timmy:

"Is there any extra needle in this match for me? Not at all," Sherwood said.

"Good little club isn't it? It just wasn't right for me and wasn't right for them.

Looks like someone's begging to come a cropper.

As I said in my post Ska'd Wink Lack of experience for one and a loud, somewhat undiplomatic and unpredictable mouth for another.
Got my cup ticket! Anyone else going?
"Good little club isn't it? It just wasn't right for me and wasn't right for them."
He's right, he wasn't right for us, and he's definitely gone tongue in cheek with the bit about Villa being a massive club - and he's put pressure on himself now. Let's hope we can beat them twice.
Going to both Harry.

Doug Ellis lower tomoz
North Stand Upper on Sat

Smile
A draw is most likely for the league game, I fancy 0-0. This striker situation worries me, I have no idea who'll be up there, because Sess alone up front doesn't seem like a Pulis selection if the 2 are out.
Grrrr good little club !
Well Villa will be a massive club in the Championship lol !
All my life have put up with friends and family who support the massive "we won the European cup" Villa.
Please please please let's beat them in the league and dump em out the cup !
P1ss poor attempt at a wind-up to be fair, will have a few Villa fans choking on their rusks with laughter though so bless him.
Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis.
(02-03-2015, 21:59)Bournemouth Baggie Wrote: P1ss poor attempt at a wind-up to be fair, will have a few Villa fans choking on their rusks with laughter though so bless him.

Playing to his audience.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »