Thread Rating:
Classic excuses for poor Owls players
(28-02-2015, 00:18)peiowl Wrote: This is not just about Nuhiu. All the other lower lights can be discussed on here.

Like I'm going to give one to DJ for saying about JOC: "His passing distribution is great."

Think that's worth 3 badgers.

Forgot to mention. I'm in charge of the rules on here. Whistle Whistle Whistle

(27-02-2015, 17:09)Imre varadi Wrote: This thread is not as funny as mine and the  Badger Badger are copyright .. so go and think another thread up , while my lawyers are writing you out a demand  Thumb up  

P.s. i think Thurny marked the thread as a 1star rating  Whistle

It's much funnier than yours imre. yours is only about me. that's not funny.  Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down

JOC left before DJ joined Wednesday.

He was the reason that MM & GM fell out. For some strange reason, he had a six month contract. GM wanted it extending but MM refused. It was a pointless argument because JOC had already lined a job up in the US.

Managers generally praise the weakest & most useless players when they do one good thing or work hard. 
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
GM started to lose it when BM10 left Doh we struggled for about 6 weeks with JOC filling in at RM Laugh
Although I do remember JOC almost scoring an over head kick in our first season in L1 Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
OK I'm giving thurny 3 more badgers for reminding us that GM thought JOC could replace BM10

And SCO 3 more badgers for saying "Nuhiu is about as good as we have, and therefore will play!!!"

You almost gt 4 badgers there Sco. It was almost funny. Laugh Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
Its true, hence why he is playing again today!!
(28-02-2015, 17:01)St Charles Owl Wrote: Its true, hence why he is playing again today!!

And won and scored a penalty and had the assist on Keanes goal  Whistle
and complicated
OJk. You two. 3 more badgers a piece. Doh Doh Doh
"God Save the King."
Ok, Pei, I will play along, who would you play up front? Now bear in mind if you are leaving out Nuhiu, which I suspect you will, then you will be leaving out our top scorer, our best striker for holding up the ball to bring midfield into the attack and a key part of our defensive set up at set pieces near our box.
unlucky today atty Whistle
 Sc. 2nd time. This is not a thread to discuss team selections.  It's for posting silly excuses for hopeless players.  I'll respond to your question on the proper thread. Only t hurny seems to understand this thread. But don't worry.  Even so you're doing well in the badger league. Whistle
"God Save the King."
penaltirs andc tap ins dont cpuhnt so nuihiu is only on 2 gfor the seaason
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »