Thread Rating:
Morecombe v The Owls L1 Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 28TH AUGUST KO 3:00PM

[Image: Morecambe_FC.png] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

LAST MATCH

We made it 3 wins in a row and kept our unbeaten start to the season as we ground out a win. Rotherham started the better but any chances they had, they didn't trouble BPF. Our best chance fell to Kamberi but he blazed over. Rotherham were awarded a penalty (though the challenge was outside the box) but BPF made a great save to keep it level at HT. On to the 2nd half and we started better and took the lead when Paterson got down the right and crossed for Kamberi to fire home form close. We made it 2 when there keeper spilled the ball and Gregory fired in. BPF made one more save from Smith as we saw the game out

THE MATCH

Next up, a trip to Morecombe. This will be our 2nd visit there, we played them in the FA Cup 10 years ago and won 2-1, with Chris Lines & Chris O'Grady on the scoresheet. They have had a mixed start to the campaign, losing there last two after a win & a draw in there first two. Stephen Robinson was appointed manager in July. Staying in the league will be there priority as I cant see them challenging anywhere near the top half.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -             Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Confused                      

MORE               -             Angry  Angry  Big Grin  Confused                                                                  

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

ANTHONY BACKHOUSE
Mark Cunliffe and Matthew Parry
Fourth Official : Ivan Stankovic

THE TEAM

Looks like 433 may be DMs starting formation:

Peacock-Farrell
Hunt Hutch Iorfa Palmer
Bannan Wing Adenarin
Paterson Gregory Brown

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-2 Gregory

BML STANDINGS

SCO 1
SS 1
Kev 1
Wash 1
Pei 1

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Oxford United v Lincoln City
Plymouth Argyle v Fleetwood Town
Shrewsbury Town v Gillingham
Sunderland v Wycombe Wanderers
Wigan Athletic v Portsmouth

HHAHD

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

PEIOWL

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: ad8f2d8259d20788a681c021fe7e7dda.jpg]
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
1-3 Gregory

DDDDD
and complicated
0-2 Gregory
Ddddd
Morcambe play tonight in which is a big game for them so hopefully it will knock em around a bit .
Got to be more positive with tactics this weekend surely but whatever if 3pts is the outcome .
I expect corbeane to get some game time before he goes off on international leave and Hutch should walk straight back into the setup ..apart from that you can't really drop anyone after last Saturday and maybe Gregory will be super sub again ?
0-3 Paterson

hhhhh
0-2 Adenarin

AHDHD
Nice one, Kev. Thumb up

I reckon Morecambe will be a little tricky. Preston are having trouble with them tonight so hopefully they'll be leggy.

1-2 Barry

DHAHH
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'm sure Preston have sent a half strength squad and morcambe like conceading goals ...
Last time we played here was 10 years ago in the cup .
We won promotion that same year !
0-2 Kamberi

DHDDD
I beg you don't put a thread up for the Pappa John's cup tie with Newcastle under 21s no thread no predictions let's just carry on the chat on this thread ...it's flucking embarrassing and hopefully DM will not risk anyone but give the lads who haven't yet played a game .

They are charging 10 quid ticket ... seriously kids and oaps should get the choice of a free ticket ...i mean we are looking at a 3000 crowd .
(24-08-2021, 22:15)Imre varadi Wrote: I'm sure Preston have sent a half strength squad and morcambe like conceading goals ...
Last time we played here was 10 years ago in the cup .
We won promotion that same year !

No had a fairly strong side out made us work for it Stockton up front and Diagouraga both need to bbe watched
Imre varadi likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »